Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is this all three ME games packed into one remastered game or is it three full price titles released separat... yeah it's still EA. Probably the latter.

spronk

FPS noob
its all 3 games in 1 package with all DLCs included

they haven't given price but since its listed as a PS4/XB1 game probably $59.99. they haven't said too much about PS5/X2 version either

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I consider the trilogy to be the best overall complete story-RPG experience in gaming. It's a great setting with interesting characters, good writing and some really great characters. It has its flaws, but the overall experience just can't be matched.
Ya, best story in RPG i have ever played bo question.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ya, best story in RPG i have ever played bo question.
200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Witcher 3 is a superior game & story by far, but when you view the ME trilogy to the Witcher series: ME wins for me.
Fair enough. I have not played the later ME games though. Have something on ps4 I think. Hear it sucks ballzz though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One series has Kai Leng and the other series does not have Kai Leng. Winner is clear.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always have to admire Vorph's dedication to being triggered by Kai Leng.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
To me, if I hear that they gimped the Asari, this is a "will not buy" for me. If they turn women into tranny cucks, sorry, I'm out.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope they use the same company as the Warcraft 3 Remaster!

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No mention of the removal of MP in that announcement so I'm going to continue baselessly hoping it stays in.

Equally, hoping that in the intervening years some fuck has come up with a fitting ending for ME3 that doesn't involve an RGB child.

I ultimately realise both of the above won't come to pass and I'll go to my grave lessened by the whole experience.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I only ever finished 1 and 2. I played 60 some hours in 1, doing a lot of exploring and what not. 2 was much, much shorter since I just rushed to the end, and it seemed like the vast majority of the game was on rails. 3, I barely got through the introduction. That said, I don't really remember fuck all about any of them. Save maybe that tree trunk looking vendor dude that talked really slow. And Miranda's ass, of course.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Dom is right, AAA gaming, mostly the North American gaming industry, is from where my salt flows.
AAA game industry = movie industry. Retreads over and over.

While this is an obvious reboot , ME lore is arguably the best original video game lore in RPG ever made.

Witcher is great, but thats based on books.

• 2Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
its all 3 games in 1 package with all DLCs included

they haven't given price but since its listed as a PS4/XB1 game probably $59.99. they haven't said too much about PS5/X2 version either

I'm more than willing to pay that kind of money for that much content brought up to date. More publishers should do this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Equally, hoping that in the intervening years some fuck has come up with a fitting ending for ME3 that doesn't involve an RGB child.

I ultimately realise both of the above won't come to pass and I'll go to my grave lessened by the whole experience.
I'm completely disinterested in a ME replay that doesn't involve admitting they blew it in ME3 and redoing it. It'd be like doing a re-watch of Game of Thrones.

It wouldn't even be that hard.
1. Remove Kai Lang
2. Give it a conventional ending where all the work you've done to build up the galaxy's forces, your squad and your Shepherd decides the result from extinction, barely surviving to demolishing the reapers. The entire series is set up for it, they just blew it because the talent that built Mass Effect left and the people tasked to bring it across the finish line are C-stringers.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No mention of the removal of MP in that announcement so I'm going to continue baselessly hoping it stays in.
I think I've already posted this, but it's an 8+ year old coop horde survival mode. It was fine at the time but without a major overhaul there's no way I'd be interested in playing it over Vermintide, Deep Rock, or WWZ.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Mass effect made me care more about a character in a video game then ever before or since, for that alone it is up there with the best of all time.

2d40c2bc901ac1830b9f022e5279833b.png

• 7Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 11 users