Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Mako in 1 was always trash. Game came out after Halo, with the best vehicle controls on the planet, and decided to do its own fail thing.
And then they came up with the Hammerhead for ME2, which had great controls and was a blast to pilot, and you barely use it at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And then they came up with the Hammerhead for ME2, which had great controls and was a blast to pilot, and you barely use it at all.
You know you are getting old when you remember Tuco loving the Mako posts from over a decade ago.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hammerhead so boring. Noob-mobile Felt like a kotor2 side game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I could use the ME1 mako like a surgeon wields a scalpel or Ossoi Ossoi sucks a cock. I never understood why so many people had trouble with it.

The later mako felt dumbed down.

If you have sexual fantasies about me, it's understandable, but keep them to my thread. All the Ossoifans stuff belongs there.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Hammerhead so boring. Noob-mobile Felt like a kotor2 side game.
Bioware: "Hey we made another Vehicle game but it doesn't suck: This time its a TANK."
Players:

Tearing Lebron James GIF

spronk

FPS noob
the Normandy is unlockable in No Man's Sky for 2 weeks, heres a tutorial on how to unlock it in 15 mins or so (have to start a new game in Expeditions mode, whatever that means)

once you unlock it can be moved to any save file apparently

spronk

FPS noob
just finished Virmir, been over a decade since I last played Mass Effect and Sovereign's speech at the end of the mission still gives me chills. Such amazing world building and story buildup to the reveal of the truth of Sovereign. I'm almost done, after I finish the first game gonna take some time before I dive into ME2 so I can savor the game.

I love the fan made ME3 trailer that used the Sovereign speech, its too bad ME3 didnt quite match the story I had in my head but ME1 + 2 are still so amazing to play with update visuals

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm not overly wild about the new ME 1 combat. I see what they tried to do in terms of making it more similar to the other two, but it just feels sort of floaty as a result. Like I cant tell if I actually hit something half the time.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Soldier is far and away the king of ME2 no matter what the Vanguard simps claim, kinda meh in ME1 and definitely underpowered in ME3.

The reason why soldier is the best is because the time slow down always works, on everything. And they have a bunch of passives that also always work on everything (Because guns always work on everything).

I will take a mediocre ability that works on absolutely every encounter over an OP ability that is gimped on half of them.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The reason why soldier is the best is because the time slow down always works, on everything. And they have a bunch of passives that also always work on everything (Because guns always work on everything).

I will take a mediocre ability that works on absolutely every encounter over an OP ability that is gimped on half of them.
also the Revenant is god tier in ME2 and soldier exclusive, in ME3 it's pretty shit and not exclusive anymore I don't think.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I can only remember there being one area where Charge failed consistently and I thought that bug actually got fixed at some point. If I'm wrong and the bug still isn't fixed in the LE, then all you have to do is remember that you cannot Charge from one platform to another on the Collector ship. It's a little annoying, but still doable.

You have to be doing something wrong with Vanguard if you think it has competition on Insanity as a whole though. On lower difficulties, sure--Vanguard has issues because you kill things too fast and that messes up your power recharge. (Though it still doesn't stop pretty much every speed run I've seen from using Vanguard, regardless of difficulty).

And Revenant is a good gun, but nothing competes with a shotgun using animation cancels.

--------------------------
Finally started playing the LE and decided to go with a Vanguard even in the first game. I forgot how annoying it was to be starting fresh in ME1 instead of already having everything unlocked, but at least the requirements for all the achievement unlocks have been MASSIVELY reduced. Only having to use Singularity 25 times instead of 75 to unlock it as a bonus power is a lot less frustrating, plus each of the "Ally" achievements only taking 5 missions instead of 45 (lol) means you can unlock them all except Liara before even leaving the Citadel.

Has the new bug introduced in LE that prevents you from unlocking Spectre weapons with the Rich achievement been fixed yet?

Last edited:

Vorph

fuck off nerd
You're going to melee after a Charge 9 times out of 10 anyway, might as well get an extra bonus out of it.

I do draw the line at pausing the game every time I Charge to make it happen instantly though, that one's pretty retarded.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you're not pausing a singleplayer game and using cheatengine to cancel animations in critical fights, you're not trying.

• 2Worf

Vorph

i use block-cancels in vermintide and draw the line at going any further.
I'd say that's already a fair bit past melee cancelling on a Vanguard in ME, since melee is something you have to do constantly anyway, unless you like running out of ammo because max capacity is absurdly low compared to how bullet spongy the enemies are on Insanity.