Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These days you can't really judge graphics quality on character models just on screenshots anymore. The lip syncing when they talk, the way the animations work, that's all much more important now than 15 years ago when the standard was just lips moving open/close when talking

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't play fem shep because I'm not a soy boy but this kind of shit is making me think about not buying this.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
there any way to JUST get ME1? thats the only one that really needed the overhaul

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
there any way to JUST get ME1? thats the only one that really needed the overhaul
Sure. Pirate (or rent) it, play ME1, delete. But no, both physical and digital versions are all or nothing.

Doubt I'll find the time at all for this, especially if ME1 was given the full ME2+3 treatment, but that's the only way I'd play a Mass Effect that the current crop of SJW cocksuckers working at Bioware were allowed to redo according to their "standards".

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First I heard about this I was all over Day1. Then they announced no MP and I slowly got over that but now when I see that trailer and read other shit I have little hope for it being anything other than a way to raise money to keep ME:5 going. Fact is, after the disgusting conclusion to 3 and the utter garbage of Andromeda they have zero goodwill where I'm concerned.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't play fem shep because I'm not a soy boy but this kind of shit is making me think about not buying this.
its about what we talked about in cyberpunk, recently i was just playing my new girl v in cyberpunk and my wife glanced over and was "wth, are your fingernails painted cuz youre a girl"? (doing a mag reload) (we made a male v for the first game)

and i was like "yea, she sounds better too, here go listen"

and shes like "yea wow, the male sucks"

it's why i play games games in jap if theres the option, hell i imported "international" versions of ffx just to get jap

if ezio sounded better in italian than english, i'd play ass creed in italian for a better auditory experience.

when given the choice of playing ME again w/ either jennifer hale in all 3 games or some pleb guy, fucking femshep all the way.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
its about what we talked about in cyberpunk, recently i was just playing my new girl v in cyberpunk and my wife glanced over and was "wth, are your fingernails painted cuz youre a girl"? (doing a mag reload) (we made a male v for the first game)

it's why i play games games in jap if theres the option, hell i imported "international" versions of ffx just to get jap

if ezio sounded better in italian than english, i'd play ass creed in italian for a better auditory experience.

when given the choice of playing ME again w/ either jennifer hale in all 3 games or some pleb guy, fucking femshep all the way.

Yeah having just finished a fem Shep playthrough I’ll take Male shep anyday.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

tom hanks snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 3Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never could relate to, or understand the desire to play female characters as a man.

My buddy used to do it and I used to trash him for it, but he defended himself by going 4d, saying it doesnt make him a fag, if anything, it allows him to look at female character instead of a guy all day, so therefore, IM the gay one, lol.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Every character I've played has looked the same since my Erudite Wizard in 1999. I've slightly tweaked it since then so every character looks like Samuel Jackson with a white goatee.

• 4Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I never could relate to, or understand the desire to play female characters as a man.

Flip side, I have never been able to understand someone's desire to identify with a video game character. Given a choice I probably create a female character two thirds of the time, often because they just look better.

• 1Seriously?

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm

My buddy used to do it and I used to trash him for it, but he defended himself by going 4d, saying it doesnt make him a fag, if anything, it allows him to look at female character instead of a guy all day, so therefore, IM the gay one, lol.
Yeah, I think it comes down to like projection. When I play most games I don't see myself as actually Shepherd or whatever character im playing, I never get out of that mindset that Im just a dude playing a computer game who is making these choices no matter how immersive the game is. So aesthetically, its much nicer to have some hot wee piece on screen than a hulking muscular dude.

But I get that some people do get caught up in it enough that RPing as the opposite sex would seem weird.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3rd person game, looking at the bum of a dude for 120+h. If you feel like sucking a dick at some point you know whom to blame.

• 1Faggotry

Janx

<Silver Donator>

3rd person game, looking at the bum of a dude for 120+h. If you feel like sucking a dick at some point you know whom to blame.
Relevant to the conversation.

• 2Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

LOL, I was going to write a bit talking about the difference between people who saw themselves as the character versus the externalization of third person POV.

If at any point you feel like sucking a dick, It had nothing to do with the character you chose. The gay call was coming from inside the house the whole time.
yourself GIF

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Count me as one of those who can't roll a female character. It's really frustrating in a game like Black Desert Online, as there are classes that are sex specific, but I ain't no fag.. fags.

• 4Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LOL, I was going to write a bit talking about the difference between people who saw themselves as the character versus the externalization of third person POV.

If at any point you feel like sucking a dick, It had nothing to do with the character you chose. The gay call was coming from inside the house the whole time.
yourself GIF
So you went with man-shep. Okay.
gay GIF