Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No way does PC look like that “MASS EFFECT 2 ORIGINAL” picture
Reminds me of when uber ran over that hobo so they took the camera feed, photoshopped it to be super dark then published it as an excuse for why they ran her over.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For all the dull-brained, mental midgets out there... remember WC3 Reforged and don't pre-order. Make them prove it.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

They did nail the trailer - this somehow is the game im most looking to play this year lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don't buy collectors editions,
I don't enjoy gaming Kink Nacs cluttering my house.

But i need someone to talk me out of buying this sweet Helmet !

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Three games but they feed into one another automagically with the same character appearance and various choices already established. Has to reset to level 1 each time owing to the differing game systems.
Are they keeping the systems separate? So if you decide it's a good idea to play an adept because they are beasts in ME1, you get to turn it down to Game Journalist difficulty in the sequels if you actually want to kill anything yourself (unless they allow you to class swap to a Vanguard of course)?

I thought that wasn't the case and could swear I read back around when it was first announced that they would be applying ME3 combat 'rules' to both the previous games.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sure the story didn't pay off in part 3 like everyone hoped, but the Sovereign reveal/talk in ME1 will forever be one of the most chilling villain moments in any game for me.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
I don't buy collectors editions,
I don't enjoy gaming Kink Nacs cluttering my house.

But i need someone to talk me out of buying this sweet Helmet !

i came close to buying it too, but then i figured

1. this thing ain't shipping till summer, long after i finish the remaster
2. who knows if it'll fit my big head
3. i bet you could get a much, much, much sweeter custom made helmet for maybe just a little bit more money if you really gave enough of a fuck

since it doesn't come with a game ultimately it was an easy "nah, pass"

i still have a normandy model in my office thats pretty sweet

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are they keeping the systems separate? So if you decide it's a good idea to play an adept because they are beasts in ME1, you get to turn it down to Game Journalist difficulty in the sequels if you actually want to kill anything yourself (unless they allow you to class swap to a Vanguard of course)?

I thought that wasn't the case and could swear I read back around when it was first announced that they would be applying ME3 combat 'rules' to both the previous games.
I'd be surprised if they didn't force a reroll. Three games is a looong time to he stuck with a single type.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sure the story didn't pay off in part 3 like everyone hoped, but the Sovereign reveal/talk in ME1 will forever be one of the most chilling villain moments in any game for me.
1612395374548.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
i came close to buying it too, but then i figured

1. this thing ain't shipping till summer, long after i finish the remaster
2. who knows if it'll fit my big head
3. i bet you could get a much, much, much sweeter custom made helmet for maybe just a little bit more money if you really gave enough of a fuck

since it doesn't come with a game ultimately it was an easy "nah, pass"

i still have a normandy model in my office thats pretty sweet

too slow to save me friend. I pulled the trigger.

will post picks in the summer (2022? Lol)

Rude

Potato del Grande
For all the dull-brained, mental midgets out there... remember WC3 Reforged and don't pre-order. Make them prove it.
Good news is I don't think they can actually destroy the original games like Reforged did.. I think...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

The Spectre Induction scene still sends shivers down my spine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good news is I don't think they can actually destroy the original games like Reforged did.. I think...

The only time Bioware doesn't disappoint is when it comes to disappointing people

• 2Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So years ago Bioware toned down the romance options due to "conservatives".

Now they are toning down the sexuality due to SJWs...

God damn horse shoes.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully we get a DLC where Jack fucks Shepard's ass with her head.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mass effect 1 best game of all time for me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users