Master of Orion

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Stop trying to troll Tad. You were already warned once.

Thank you.
You're whiteknighting the guy who keeps trashing the game despite never playing it? And despite the fact that developer has via video, podcasts and multiple posts on the forum explained, in detail, their rationale for the realtime combat. Which is that they spent a year with turn-based combat and it was dull, tedioius and boring? Awesome.

I suggest you change your avatar to Bubbles, so we know what team you're on.

rrr_img_127714.gif

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As someone who has played it, nothing he said was wrong. However you being butt hurt over people not liking the game and lobbing insults isn't needed. Now knock it off.

Thank you.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
As someone who has played it, nothing he said was wrong. However you being butt hurt over people not liking the game and lobbing insults isn't needed. Now knock it off.

Thank you.
As to the "nothing was wrong" comment? Pure bullshit. For an EA game, it's in decent shape and the Developers have been totally open about their issues (e.g. AI weak now, etc) and, most importantly, why the switched from TB to pausable real-time. You can like or dislike what you want, but flat out lying about a game because it doesn't have a mechanism that you think you want in it, but wouldn't play if it did, because it would suck, is, as stated in the first sentence, bullshit.

But hey Powderpuff girls gotta stick together. I get it.

rrr_img_127718.jpg

And, stop with the whole "knock it off" crap, you're just another power-mad mod, who having taken the Powderpuff position on MOONew, wants to stifle dissenting opinions by threatening bans and rickshaws. I think it should be clear I don't give a fuck what you do for the obvious reasons that if Rerolled.org is now the type of place where naughty language and opinions you disagree with are rickshawable and bannable offenses, then what's the fucking point of reading or posting opinions on the board: it's just going to be an echo chamber for mods and mod sycophants.

I like how the last time you rickshawed me you took a ride to Passive-Aggressive land in the email to me and in your post here. Feel free to take that ride to Passive-Aggressive land again, if that's how you justify your censorship.

And you're welcome.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Thank you.
Get fucked faggot.

Anyway, bought the game, downloaded all the MOOs, dicked around on 2, fuk the mouse is painful in that dos emulator.

Will tinker with it this weekend, figured for 50$ I was willing to pay 10$ for each of the other ones cause I loved them all, and thats 20$ for the new one. And I had 50$ sitting I meant to spend on something else but never did, so it was like free money.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Got some time into the MoONew, and fuk the starlanes are cringe worthy. Not like ascendancy at all.

Going to create a few more seeds, see if it changes. But the initial game i started looked so clean, felt good, then the star lanes made me want to uninstall it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
the whole idea behind the star lanes is something I don't get and at this point in the game even if they wanted to change it I don't think they could/would. Which as you said, sucks because they are garbage.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Unlike most of you, I don't have an issue with star lanes, generally speaking. I am curious if end game tech (or anything) allows you to bypass them at any point, though?