May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhl

Boner Donor
It was actually my thread. I made it. I also probably had as many or more posts in it than he did.

He shouldn't be able to destroy any threads when he's throwing a fit over a shawing that he intentionally brought down on himself.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He went into that thread to make it happen.

Bolded for the main problem. Just ignore him & stop poking the retard. It's really not that hard to do Hodj. Honestly.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're basically accusing him of destroying a toilet that you bought for him by shitting in it.

More like I'm accusing him of destroying a padded cell I built for him.

Bolded for the main problem. Just ignore him & stop poking the retard. It's really not that hard to do Hodj. Honestly.

He's been on ignore for weeks.

You can't ignore someone who has taken over an entire thread and every post is responding to them.

Every time you try to blame me, all you're doing is demonstrating a gross ignorance here.

Did I go into the Gamergate thread and start arguing about Hitman and Anita till I got rickshawed, yes or no, sir?

Did I encourage people to ignore him at the time he was doing it, yes or no, sir?

Am I now arguing that, since the community has failed to ignore him, and allowed him to basically destroy the Shaw with his antics, that we should create some sort of system that prevents that, yes or no?

You have no leg to stand on here, sir.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So no more hall of shame ever?
Nah, the SSHoF/RRHoS is a proud shelf for the community. However the timing of when a thread is moved there has to be right. Only when the thread has been squeezed for all the high quality content should it be moved there.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Looking over the Hall of Shame right now, I don't see any threads that were mainly shaw threads, except the two that were moved there today. The rest were epic retarded threads that were moved from normal forums into the Hall of Shame.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I felt those three threads were squeezed dry and while they weren't the best of quality I am not sure we will ever get a thread truly worthy again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

The shaw was always a free for all, in fact in the old forum some of the same people wanting moderation in it now we're the same ones screaming against it in the old forum.

Other than NSFW content and off site spam, you're heading into international waters when going in the shaw. Stay clear of it if you don't want to deal with shit posting...I mean, what do you expect in a forum that is the home of those punished for shit posting?

I also find it ironic that again, some people who are upset over the over moderation in the grown up forum are complaining about wanting moderation in the rickshaw of all places.

It just goes to show that there's literally no pleasing those people, so just stop trying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't really get closing any popular thread personally. I do get not wanting old posts in glorious threads being edited later on though.

Anything worthy of the hall of shame should probably just get stuck in the hall of fame. Arbitrary difference.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nothing has been Hall of Fame or Shame worthy since before FOH became Rerolled any fucking way.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I felt those three threads were squeezed dry and while they weren't the best of quality I am not sure we will ever get a thread truly worthy again.
They should have just been locked if you were deadset on closing them. They do not belong in the HoS. The tanoomba thread is one of the worst threads ever.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Do you think that's what he meant?
If you haven't realized that specificity of language is important to me by now ...

Regardless if I knew his intent or not there might be somebody else that thinks that he was meaning no HoS.

I also said it because that is what I did. So does he feel no more HoS or that the threads weren't worthy?

Specificity is an engineer's mistress.

• 1Nationalist

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Autistics usually have trouble with nuance.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If you haven't realized that specificity of language is important to me by now ...

Regardless if I knew his intent or not there might be somebody else that thinks that he was meaning no HoS.

I also said it because that is what I did. So does he feel no more HoS or that the threads weren't worthy?

Specificity is an engineer's mistress.
You know who else really likes specificity of language? @Tanoomba. Maybe you could make a thread to discuss it with him :)

• 4Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Autistics usually have trouble with nuance.

You know who else really likes specificity of language? @Tanoomba. Maybe you could make a thread to discuss it with him :)

I don't have trouble with it nor do I like it.

When you are going to discuss rules though you have to embrace it.

You can ask anyone that I debated with in the past how many times I would move goalposts or redefine things on the fly.

This is not for fun though. This is "the rules" you want. Just like with the moderator poll when I say something about a rule you can read it and have zero question on what I am saying.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Specificity is an engineer's mistress

Continously intentionally misunderstanding anyone making a point seems more like a lawyer deal to me. Or just a douchebag.

What do you think you're accomplishing, teaching us about the butterfly effects of xenforo?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Voted no, but don't mind confining if they fling shit all over the cage once there. As far as HOF/HOS those should be locked before moving there.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Too many people in this thread are responding to hodj while I have him on ignore. RRP hodj plz.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.