Mayans MC

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i skipped the last season and a half, too stupid. why is the truck approaching Jax super slow from the truck's PoV, but is speeding toward him like a locomotive fromn Jax's pov? doesnt he see the cop in his lane? why isnt he stopping or veering to the side of the road? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT??
yea, no one can give you an answer b/c thats all still up in the air.

also the gif doesn't do the shitty 4th world cgi justice

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

most interesting thing about the premiere
Sons of Anarchy (premiere 2008) with 1.2 rating and 2.53 million viewers
Mayans M.C. 1.1 rating and 2,534 million viewers

Sons grew to 2.4 rating and around 4.5 million viewers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Watched this....it was fairly predictable. They did mix in some SoA people. T1000 as an MC member was a surprise. Plus T1000 has gotten fat.

Not sure if they can recapture the magic of SoA seasons 1 and 2.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
t1000 - Robert Patrick - was in season 6 of Sons of Anarchy as the prez of the San Bernadino chapter of SAMCRO. It was really weird since he was in the show for like 3 mins total I think.

i wonder if they'll bring in Walter Goggins who played a hilarious tranny

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
t1000 - Robert Patrick - was in season 6 of Sons of Anarchy as the prez of the San Bernadino chapter of SAMCRO. It was really weird since he was in the show for like 3 mins total I think.

i wonder if they'll bring in Walter Goggins who played a hilarious tranny

You are correct! I totally forgot about that. His screen time from the prior show matches this one. Plus he is still fatter.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder how much cocaine you have to do before you think basing your entire TV show around kids fighting a mexican drug cartel would be a compelling story

if i was kurt sutter i'd be scared, not from fans but from mexican drug lords who are in a murderous rage at how stupid they are depicted on TV

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The first two hour episode started good. I thought this might work out. Then as it went on it got worse and worse.

Loved the idea of taking this from the prospects perspective.

Then he’s an informant....ok that could be cool.

Then his ex girlfriend is married to the cartel boss? Come on that s a little to convenient.

Then his brother is selling out the club to hurt the cartel.

Too many angles going on at the same time

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Third episode was much better, the blonde wife needs to be dropped off ASAP. Other than that the stories are settling down a bit and I can actually start to get to know characters.

That’s said, this may also be awful and I’m just blinded to the real quality’s because Edward James Olmos is great so far and is a legitimately great actor that could elevate this trash

• 2Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Third episode was much better, the blonde wife needs to be dropped off ASAP. Other than that the stories are settling down a bit and I can actually start to get to know characters.

That’s said, this may also be awful and I’m just blinded to the real quality’s because Edward James Olmos is great so far and is a legitimately great actor that could elevate this trash

He's Admiral Adama after all, I like to think this character is a descendent of Adama.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm kinda disappointed the owl didn't swoop into adama's house at the end and shit in his sons sleeping mouths, i thought the show was developing a motif of opening and closing with an animal

if the show had any real writers or balls they would have opened with the cartel slaughtering the rebels at the start and just shocking the viewers but sadly its written by Kurt Sutter

also the cartel grandma looks exactly like fucking mexican Gemma, whats up with that

spronk

FPS noob
i can't believe i'm saying it but that was actually a pretty good episode

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Maybe I’m a sucker for he sons connection but I’m liking this show. Getting better each week. I think theirmproblem was they went too big early keeping the late sons pacing but it’s working for me the last few weeks.

spronk

FPS noob
another great episode, while i hated the rebel leader at the start she is growing on me and her plan is pretty awesome