Mayans MC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
yea, no one can give you an answer b/c thats all still up in the air.

also the gif doesn't do the shitty 4th world cgi justice

Holy shit, I never finished SoA... but that might legit be the corniest shit I have ever seen. Holy shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
lol what a twist for a finale, i always liked that dude in SoA so I hope he becomes a reg in season 2

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This is starting again in a couple of weeks.

Kurt Stutter has said that if FX renew it for a 3rd season he will be leaving the show, so they can replace him with a diversity hire cause Mexican show can't be written by a whitey.

This is probably a good thing as The Shield was the last time he wrote anything decent. I think he really just lucked out there, the cast really carried the show as they were amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

it is probably the will of the mouse.
with the current state of FX. the show should get a 3rd season unless it tanks worse than walking dead which would be an feat.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Sutter says it was his retaliation against Disney’s alleged production interference that led him to getting fired.

1544562174249.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
season 3 finished last night, show has already been renewed for season 4. haven't watched any of s3 yet, assume its not terrible but not great either?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I always forget this show exists until I see a random post on social media for it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
does anyone here still watch this show? i ask because the first post on this page is from 2018.
just 12 posts ago.

spronk

FPS noob
its 5 mins of cool with 45 mins of shit around it. i haven't even watched the last season and zero interest tbh. it leans heavy into "white people are stupid, mexicans rule" kinda territory

if you LOVED sons of anarchy you probably may as well watch this but its shittier than SoA in every way and i thought SoA was trash tier TV in the final few seasons. this was worse than those seasons.

on the plus side no fucking Katie Seagull singing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I'll watch the last season, even if it's a hate-watch like the last 2 seasons of SOA.
One thing I always get a kick about these shows is 'we're big bad outlaw bikers, we don't take no shit from the man' but oh yeah make sure you put on your state mandated helmet before you ride away.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just finished SoA. On first episode season 1 now. Doe his pick up? So much bs, they all look alike, not sure who is who / what the plot is so far. Maybe it's the beer talking, but I'm bored so far.

• 1Worf