McMillion$ (HBO Documentary)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty interesting. Fun fact, $30M+ in White Collar crime only gets you 2 years at Club Fed lol.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
looking back on this shit, mcmillions is such a better docu and it's only 1 of 6 so far.

I was thinking about this today because I rewatched the first episode with GF to show her the FBI guy. I was trying to figure out why it's so much better than these other true crime stories... I came up with:

1. It's HBO, not fucking Netflix
2. It's presenting this just as a retelling of the incidents, it's not trying to make one side (Uncle Jerry) look innocent just to create "interest"
3. It's featuring badass trained FBI detectives who did a genius investigation to figure out where the crime is, not some pathetic cat-loving facebook losers

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ep2 reminder

these i-talians are some of the ugliest i-talians ever

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is great, but how are they going to get 6 episodes out of this?

The second episode was very slow and dragged a lot. Not nearly as much info or paced as well as the first episode.

So that's how they turn it into 6 episodes I guess.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
can't wait to listen to eps2 podcast

if anyone listened to podcast eps1 from the cut content if you remember...
which jerry were they talking about, that got the phone tap but the wife was working at that office? musta been the ugly i-talian, right? cuz the other one wife w/ MS Jerry was workin security

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That chick was awesome, just a caricature of a mob boss wife. Her mannerisms and the answers (or lack there of) were great. And the dude’s brother seemed just as casual about everything.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha you can tell that woman has either done too much cocaine and/or inhaled too much hairspray fumes in her day.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's Monday boys! Lol @ being hyped to watch a documentary.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to spoil anything as I read the news article a few years ago when it broke. Crazy story.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i always skim over the credits (ignore them), however the podcast says the name of the producers at the end

yes, he has the burger chain and produced this series too
91HA1FDZD6L._RI_.jpg

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone go to jail? All these winners seems like nothing happened to them. I wonder if they testify for immunity.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Does anyone go to jail? All these winners seems like nothing happened to them. I wonder if they testify for immunity.
i mean, you can obviously spoil it for yourself and just google any article, but as far as us who just watch it week by week. doesn't seem like it, the fucking i-talians have zero remorse

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
i mean, you can obviously spoil it for yourself and just google any article, but as far as us who just watch it week by week. doesn't seem like it, the fucking i-talians have zero remorse
lol yeah my brain wasn't even thinking about googling. For some reason I think this is some ground breaking shit because I never even knew the monopoly scam was a thing until this came out.

Fadaar

That guy
I read a super super long article about this years ago and still roughly remember how it went, might have to give this documentary a watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user