Medal Masters - Mobile RPG/Collection

koljec_sl

shitlord
8AM est is the first one for me. I think the second one is supposed to be around 5PM or 6PM EST, but I work during those hour.

Leveled and reconfigured my team, and I've had some better luck pillaging. Got a string of successful defenses, too.

Going with this:
(all 4 star for right now)

Eriel (leader w/ +32% ATK) w/ 2x haste and 1x mana thief
Venus w/ 5.2 second charm, 2x Imp's Sandglass
Robin w/ 1x haste, 2x mana thief
Richard w/ 2x def%, 1x saving mentality, 1x rune of princess

Rune of prince/princess is really great. Sorry I stuck the first one I got on venus. It would be better on Robin or Eriel.

Mana thief keeps me high on mana without need for mana cost reduction.

Eriel is good as leader, but I don't like her skill. It takes too long to impact. It's also expensive.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My Eriel s usually up in Guild unless I had to run my Robin or Ice Valk lead. She's at 46% bonus so not really helpful in the stuff that matters, but not bad for special or story dungeons.

Yeah I was able to do gold pieces this morning. Worked out well where I got full STA usage. 2x normal, 1x easy, STA refill, repeat, level up, repeat. Came away with just over 400k in gold and 70+ gold pieces from salvage.

Now if I could just get my hands on 1,000 soulstones or so lol

sebur

Bronze Squire
What are these people doing to have such high hero skill usage? I swear I go try out a pillage and they use their hero skill about 2 times before I ever get mine once. Is this CD stuff , does this coming with leveling up or what?

koljec_sl

shitlord
What are these people doing to have such high hero skill usage? I swear I go try out a pillage and they use their hero skill about 2 times before I ever get mine once. Is this CD stuff , does this coming with leveling up or what?
Full Preparation is a blue card that massively reduces the initial skill cool down.

Imp's Sandglass is another blue that generally reduces skill cool down, but not as drastically.

Could be using one or two of those for the characters that trigger early.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
its either through initial cool down skills (which have higher % increase but only effects first skill or some might be using dual cool down cards (hour glass) but that isn't very effective in most cases as fights don't last long enough so you want you CC bombs to come out early. Only a few skills in game have their cool downs reduced by skill lvl (arthur for instance) most have increased duration of CC or damage etc.

I confirmed its 2 AM MST and 6 AM MST according to the ingame tip...i usually catch the 2 AM one right before i crash but i dont get up until 7 AM usually so haven't checked the 6 AM.

Also great tip guys especially for th ose who don't have alot of the 6 stars...YETI !!! Holy fuck did i not realize his potential until messing around. He has the fastest (possibly 2nd) attack speed in game AND he does splash damage to the front line plus has a nice skill. You can use his existing attack speed and double damage card him for some nice rapage on front lines which usually have 1-2 fire front liners OR you can toss double attack speed on him and a 40% chance of 4 mp per attack. I am mana starved on my arena team so i tried swamping him in with that set up and its aweseome for keeping mana up if you pair with mana intesnsive people.

Sad i finished Master Rank 11, 1 spot out of the 400 gem rewards
frown.png
Fucking kept getting the MR1-3 guys non stop and nothing i could do to beat as every fucker had purples on all their teams and just too big of a difference. Oh well still not bad, i finished higher then alot of the people who started in december so fuck them!

Minerva nerf coming i hear which is good, i hated feeling like I HAD to have her as leader. Now i can play around with strats abit more as there isn't that just 1 LS that is OMG! Just about to max my richard's leadership so i can have some real strong water teams.

If anyone isn't in guild yet PM me with name and apply and i'll kick someone and approve.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What level do you guys want people to be before applying to the guild? I'm just starting it out...Around level 29.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I'll take any one from Rerolled board, trying to limit outside folks to lvl 50 or above. I actively monitor for inactive folks particularly low and boot if they aren't contributing to guild (non RR). Just let me know your ingame name.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Added you Zx88; i start guild quests most days right at 1 PM MST on the nose unless i'm in a meeting. 3 PM usually at the latest unless i'm flying.

Stayed up at masters rank 1 in arena for awhile and just got matched up against the top guy 5 of 7 fucking matches and went all the way down to MR4. How hard is it to fucking program logic that says of all the people to face you shouldn't face the SAME person 5 of 7 matches, it makes no sense.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
As difficult as it is to make logic that doesn't match me at level 40 up against someone level 77 with all 5/6* fully awakend cards so that I just lose over and over, apparently.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just got revenge on someone that pillaged me and it hit 3x. Came away with 153 soulstones and 35k gold. FeelsGoodMan

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haha nice. I got back to back 200 soulstones when i came home today against of the top guys and I bathed in their salty tears! One came down to 2 seconds left on the clock as they had such a bullshit team comp with so much damge mitigation + heals etc that i almost didn't have the damage to take them down in the time.

They need to never fucking do this arena again, elemental advantage is so strong that you have to have a HUGE difference in your quality of team and comp vs a strong element to have a prayer. Its basically a guessing game of which team color is being being played the most and then playing a color team strong against them. So many better things you could put....i'm hoping for no warrior/lancer one, i have napolean at 102% attack damage in his LS (-50% hp) i'd love to throw 3 archers with venus and probably my mana battery yeti (doujble attack speed + 4 mana per hit (40% chance).

People don't realize how much of an advantage it is when you have the mana for your whole team to be spamming their abilities, its worth a spot on your team in most comps.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Sent you a PM with in-game name (CarrionComfort)...Just got my Arthur too.

koljec_sl

shitlord
They need to never fucking do this arena again, elemental advantage is so strong
I'm not fond of this arena, either. When you draw weak side, there's pretty much no reason to play out the battle. And if you draw weak side 2 or three times in a row, there's no way for you to hold the rank.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I have a prayer against the top ranked wood teams with my water team but it is basically a 30/70 because the timing of my first charm on venus is completely in line with their robin's first stun. If his triggers first i lose 100% of the time which it happens more then not and if i my charm makes it through then i win a fair portion of those. Running her double initial cool down to try and tip the scale but such a bitch. Sadly if i run the team i need to beat the MR1 wood teams i can't beat the 2 guys running water teams due to the comp (I beat them most the time if i run morgan + venus but that combo isn't enough damage to take down the wood teams).

Definitely looking forward to the next round....i'll call a major venus nerf now though. It forces the top rank teams to almost have to run morgan in their team to counter as leader which gives up alot or run a venus and then its a crap shoot.

Good times
smile.png
I am hoping this develops into a more complicated game eventually like brave frontier. I'd be playing that instead but just the fact its been around so long and i really hate not being able to compete at the top level so figured this game would be a good restart. Also while i don't like $$ to be the complete major factor i don't mind a VIP system that provides minor reoccuring awards for those that did carry the development costs.

They could introduce some real challenging raid content if they wanted requiring precision timing on when to use abilities etc but i'm fearful if they do go down that path then they just make everything immune to everything.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Definitely looking forward to the next round....i'll call a major venus nerf now though. It forces the top rank teams to almost have to run morgan in their team to counter as leader which gives up alot or run a venus and then its a crap shoot.

Good times
smile.png
I am hoping this develops into a more complicated game eventually like brave frontier. I'd be playing that instead but just the fact its been around so long and i really hate not being able to compete at the top level so figured this game would be a good restart. Also while i don't like $$ to be the complete major factor i don't mind a VIP system that provides minor reoccuring awards for those that did carry the development costs.

They could introduce some real challenging raid content if they wanted requiring precision timing on when to use abilities etc but i'm fearful if they do go down that path then they just make everything immune to everything.
Right now Venus is the only thing that allows me to prevail in Pillage because the matchmaking is so bad. I'd be sad to see her nerfed, especially when another Venus or a Morgana is a suitable counter. Would rather see them add more varied units.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I use Venus in arena still if I run my water team this season, but my wood team is generally stronger. Also Tristinn really feels like a detriment in Arena just because of auto battle. Without high mana regen / recovery in a long fight his ult will always be up and used sucking up any of your regen'd man's immediately. So not sure about him.

My rainbow team for pillage though, if I get off a wind valk charge 1st and cyclone their front line, once they land I can Robin arrow them all, and then Eriel cat bomb stun. It is usually instant GG. I've dropped teams with 5k+ power than me and looted 200 soul stones. There are 1 or two comps that can screw that up (debuff immune for certain).

I need a couple more mats to evolve this squad since I have the tram cost now.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I strongly suggest identifying one person on the team and putting double attack speed + 4 mana on attack skill unless you don't have any issues with mana. Especially on arena. Such a huge difference from having non stop skills of 5 people going vs sitting mana starved. The top lvl teams have so much fucking defense that you just don't burn people down (6k+ def not to mention buffs, LS etc) so having ability spam is a huge advantage. If you haven't tried it out give it a go
smile.png
Yeti is perfect as he has one of the top speeds in the game.

I still yet have got a purple card, so mad. I even dropped 400 gems i got from arena all on card packs plus 2m Gold and still nada. Annoying trying to compete with the best 5 or so in the entire game all in purples when i have none
frown.png

koljec_sl

shitlord
I use Venus in arena still if I run my water team this season, but my wood team is generally stronger. Also Tristinn really feels like a detriment in Arena just because of auto battle. Without high mana regen / recovery in a long fight his ult will always be up and used sucking up any of your regen'd man's immediately. So not sure about him.

My rainbow team for pillage though, if I get off a wind valk charge 1st and cyclone their front line,once they land I can Robin arrow them all, and then Eriel cat bomb stun. It is usually instant GG. I've dropped teams with 5k+ power than me and looted 200 soul stones. There are 1 or two comps that can screw that up (debuff immune for certain).

I need a couple more mats to evolve this squad since I have the tram cost now.
Yeah I think this is the correct way to use the valks--first touch to set up the rest of the stun lock.

Dalren

Trakanon Raider
Just sent an invite to join the guild. Been playing regularly, but the guild i was in seems to have fallen apart once the leader stopped playing. Name is Dalren in game.