Megan fox is the most beautiful woman in the world

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1600929878458.png

1600929851580.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wait, what did she get arrested for????

Im dying laughing here holy shit!! Big bad Furor, there’s his ex wife all methed out and arrested. Holy hell.

That was the most epic forum flame out I've ever seen. The second, of course, is Trexxy being a nasty drunk and what's his name being stuck with her for life via the devil offspring they had.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Prostitution. No joke she literally became a street walking hooker.

Someone even found posts of her on usasexguide(prostitution/sex work review forum) about one of her times some obese dude fucked her. She had trouble blowing him due to the size of his gut and the smell from being a fat fuck.

Went back to being a hooker. IIRC, he said that's how he met her. I could be wrong on that, but I don't think so.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Prostitution. No joke she literally became a street walking hooker.

Someone even found posts of her on usasexguide(prostitution/sex work review forum) about one of her times some obese dude fucked her. She had trouble blowing him due to the size of his gut and the smell from being a fat fuck.

That's fucking hilarious! She was so full of herself and carried herself so high, just because she used to fuck Furor. And then a hooker. Wow, no other marketable skills. I bet she saw herself as some high end hooker haha.

That was the most epic forum flame out I've ever seen. The second, of course, is Trexxy being a nasty drunk and what's his name being stuck with her for life via the devil offspring they had.

What was Trexxy's story? Was that Tyens girlfriend?

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
She basically went and banged her WoW guild leader because her husband was supposedly into it while every single person on the forums told her that sounded like a terrible idea. When it... shocker... turned out to be a terrible idea and her marriage blew up she vanished when people called her out on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's fucking hilarious! She was so full of herself and carried herself so high, just because she used to fuck Furor. And then a hooker. Wow, no other marketable skills. I bet she saw herself as some high end hooker haha.

What was Trexxy's story? Was that Tyens girlfriend?
Wait, was that Lori/Melia? I remember her being some Tauren Shaman that always appeared to be Furor's toy. This was the like... Beta to early release of WoW.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Women are like wine. They get better with age.
In the words of the Late Great Patrice ONeal, women age like bread. Do you want a nice vintage '84 Multi-Grain? Fuck no, throw that shit in the trash or on the floor. Whatever's closer.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Really? this thread is in SS and no one posted Tri-State Tori Nudes and her hooker pad with the massage table with the happy ending hole in it? IIRC the reviews for TST services almost made it sound like the Herpes might be worth it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Really? this thread is in SS and no one posted Tri-State Tori Nudes and her hooker pad with the massage table with the happy ending hole in it? IIRC the reviews for TST services almost made it sound like the Herpes might be worth it.
Is she still in prison? We should get her to come back and post