Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In terms of conveying the actual news, I think Megyn is far superior. Tucker's show is basically him savaging SJW idiots for an hour straight-- it's very entertaining but not particularly informative. It's immensely fun the first few times until you tire of watching lambs getting fed to the wood chipper. Plus, if I want to see SJW's savaged in style, I prefer watching someone like Shapiro do it-- deadpan cold logic delivered at a machine gun pace >> snide mockery.

No argument there. Tucker is definitely for the lolly-gagging, for the howls and jowls. The expressions of bewilderment on his face might have the best of thespians feeling a bit jealous at his theatrics.

As for, Ben Shapiro, I'm glad you mentioned him because he is underappreciated. His often times "left out" of viral status is because the alt-right had labeled him with the :emoji_nose: parenthesis :emoji_nose:, and basically bullied the guy on social media so conservative populists sort of stepped back-- as if this is a high school popularity contest or something.

But in the context of a 9pm Primetime TV slot, Tucker is the man for the job. You have to be able to hold frame, and much like Megyn before him, hes got that down pat. I think it turned out to be a good move by Fox on short notice.

Last edited:

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Tucker is a fucking douche. I give no shit about what kind of slam dunk he does because Tucker is a fucking douche and there is nothing that he says that will fix it.

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carlson is the right's version of Bill Maher, a smarmy arrogant douche who loves the smell of his owns farts, and occasionally says something funny.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tucker is a fucking douche. I give no shit about what kind of slam dunk he does because Tucker is a fucking douche and there is nothing that he says that will fix it.

It's not just that he's a douche, he's also not very bright. His whole schstick is managing to find people even dumber than him.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's not just that he's a douche, he's also not very bright. His whole schstick is managing to find people even dumber than him.
Yeah but that's also what makes it funny.

Sure he's a dolt, but his idiot wranglers that find these human potatoes should win a fucking Peabody.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tried. no real x ray potential and last x ray op netted like 2 ratings anyway

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user