Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am guessing NBC won't let Kelly dress like she is going to prom every night. I expected her to come out with a homecoming sash and a tiara at some point.

in her defense that applies to every chick on air at FN

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of you guys take this shit way too personally. Or seriously. I mean Astro sounds like she killed his cat or something.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Meygn's pretty but I never knew what the big deal was beyond that. I'd rather watch Jeanine Pirro.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Meygn's pretty but I never knew what the big deal was beyond that. I'd rather watch Jeanine Pirro.

I think it's her smug cuntyness that makes everyone want to hate fuck her asshole till the ring snaps. Than again that might just be me.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Greta landed at MSNBC and her show For the Record will start 6pm Monday.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Greta landed at MSNBC and her show For the Record will start 6pm Monday.
looks like MSNBC will get that Trump interview after all. Morning Joe took a lot of heat for showing up at Trump's NYE party to beg him for an interview and now he will almost surely get BTFO because Trump is treated fairly by Greta.

iannis

Musty Nester
Why is this a thread

who cares

Look.

As long as she was on foxnews I had a chance. I'm not saying it was a good chance, but it was a chance.

Now that she's moving to NBC I'll never be able to bang her.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Because sadly some of these guys have a big boner for Fox news and their shit puppets and I am not sure why. That being said if someone would throat fuck Megan Kelly until her whore makeup ran down her face with tears in her eyes making her look like a used up Sasha Grey I would probably watch it. Three or four dozen times.

iannis

Musty Nester
I would watch at least five minutes of it.

It would be the same 30 seconds looped, but that counts.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Because sadly some of these guys have a big boner for Fox news and their shit puppets and I am not sure why. That being said if someone would throat fuck Megan Kelly until her whore makeup ran down her face with tears in her eyes making her look like a used up Sasha Grey I would probably watch it. Three or four dozen times.
You have a way with words good ser, such a poet!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You guys are too butthurt over her locking horns with Trump and are missing the big picture.I don't see this as positive at all. I think the Kelly File is the best prime time news program hands down, and Megyn does a great job of recounting the news with a right leaning slant. The fact that she occasionally plays Liberal advocate on some topics is a boon in my opinion, not a drawback, as it honestly gives the show far more credibility than its competitors. I have specifically used the Kelly File as a virtual gateway drug in enticing Liberals away from CNN/MSNBC propaganda, and as a demonstration that Fox is not the boogeyman they've been trained to perceive. Her going to NBC is entirely negative imho, not only because we lose all of the above, but because she'll take her "fan" viewers with her as well, and now they'll be exposed to progressive news. A FOX with Hannity and O'Reilly without a Megyn Kelly in the middle to temper things during prime time will not help Fox's image. My only hope is she doesn't go full ProgTard on NBC.

Turns out Tucker Carlson smashed the millennial demo x4-5 harder than Megyn Kelly in his first week and nobody gives a shit about O'Reily or Hannity anymore.

So much for that being interesting. Well, Tucker is anyway!

Next on Blu-ray "The Best of Tucker Carlson", featuring every single episode ever.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Did Meggy ever go back to work? I haven't heard a word about her for almost 2 months until this thread got ressd by Jay

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Turns out Tucker Carlson smashed the millennial demo x4-5 harder than Megyn Kelly in his first week and nobody gives a shit about O'Reily or Hannity anymore.

So much for that being interesting. Well, Tucker is anyway!

Next on Blu-ray "The Best of Tucker Carlson", featuring every single episode ever.

In terms of conveying the actual news, I think Megyn is far superior. Tucker's show is basically him savaging SJW idiots for an hour straight-- it's very entertaining but not particularly informative. It's immensely fun the first few times until you tire of watching lambs getting fed to the wood chipper. Plus, if I want to see SJW's savaged in style, I prefer watching someone like Shapiro do it-- deadpan cold logic delivered at a machine gun pace >> snide mockery.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users