Memories, Emotions & Shit Threads

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, I'm going to set what might possibly be a forum first and complain about a positive tuconet.

Team Pelican? Pelicans?!?!? FUCK YOU BRO! CATS FOR LIFE!

You know she still shakes her ass even when it's muted, right?
I was listening to it while playing Hearthstone. It's catchy generic pop music.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, you quoted that and replied in the time it took me to click the link to go back to the screenshots forum. I wish the posting time showed seconds, because there couldn't have been more than 3 between our posts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have seven different computers running scripts to constantly f5 on the forums at all time. But really I finished my post, posted it, saw yours, and quickly edited in a quote of your post in the window where you can edit your post before it says 'edited at X time'

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was gonna try to add to the trex drama but I too am having trouble remebering details. Pretty much what was said she even invaded the shaw and got the jugs all up in arms. There was some funny shit though at the time. Tits contest with keg judging. Wizardhawk cam fight. Urgo's photos shop jerry springer gif or tyen trex. Aychamo came back. Keg banned for spoiling game of theones... doesn't seem that long ago but hard to remember

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to need to see nudes of all these girls to keep them straight in my head. So far I've only seen Ravenn, but I don't think she was even mentioned.

Fadaar

That guy
I remember when Searx ragequit. It was back when Emma Watson was a child and somebody posted about how cute she was and few others joined in. Searx posted he thought a different child actor was cuter and preferred her child acting and like everybody rushed to that calling him a child molester and he was like WTF? I thought we were comparing child actors!> All laughed him off and he posted only once in awhile from that point. He was made fun of and misrepresented in memes for times on out. He was annoying and not worth defending, but I had agreed with him.

And when the girls grew up, he was right about that too, even if he claims he wasn't thinking on those terms
If I remember right it was Dakota Fanning.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he lurks, posted about Mad Max recently I think. Careful what you wish for...

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You guys forgot the whole part of the Nosebeast drama where we were asking for a Tech forum and not getting it and then from out of nowhere there's a Fashion Forum with her moderating it. There were numerous abuses that went on to piss people off, but it always comes down to the same thing in any nerd herd. When the guy who owns the forum/playstation/dungeon masters guide/whatever starts getting some smelly gash it always goes to his head, doubly so when said sperm receptacle is not used to any male attention and suddenly goes off the rails with it. The fact that she was spoon feeding Req chillimac in his Sam Da Man Barcalounger throne and likely flashing her mosquito bite titties to him for special privileges combined with the rather blatant disrespect shown for the community by the three of them pushed it to the tipping point.

For the record, I don't think Tyen was ever anything but an insufferable cunt, he just happened to be Req's personal whipping boy so he got a small slice of e-fame in this community. Req's gradual slide into total apathy about the old board just freed him to be a complete douche and finally getting his pecker moist in the swamp donkey just turned the knobs up to 11 on his shitty behavior. About the only two things of value he added to the community was the hilarity of him pushing for EQ in a Browser and that stupid picture of him thumbs upping with the hat on that got shooped into everything for a while.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To give credit, wasn't the source of that picture from him proving to some other poster that his G/F was lying about being on vacation in Florida? Tyen went and took the thumbs up shot at the same location verifying it was Portland and the dude was getting cheated on by some lying skank who sent him a fake picture. I can't remember the details of this, but it went something like that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, some dude's girlfriend was saying she was visiting Miami and the dude was suspecting her of cheating. Tyen dropped into the thread and said it was Portland, then proceeded to go to those spots and take pics.