Memories, Emotions & Shit Threads

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Blazenfury moments.

Mippo thought Coheed and Cambria wrote a song about him.

Someone made a Hitler/Germany banter/argument meme (before memes were cool). That shit was hilarious and I hope someone can elaborate/have the picture.
Wasnt it Blaezenfury who was into Dakota Fenning when it was waaaaay too early for that shit?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Most of the truly memorable ones were already mentioned, but was Lucy Kemp ever determined to be a Millie alt, or someone else's, or just some chick thinking she could come in and say she's a chick and get attention? (like Trex)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
. About the only two things of value he added to the community was the hilarity of him pushing for EQ in a Browser and that stupid picture of him thumbs upping with the hat on that got shooped into everything for a while.
the time he shattered his leg ice skating or whatever the fuck he was doing was good for a chuckle. And also graphs. Otherwise I totally agree.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The Suffering. I remember I ended up emailing the bass player in question after searching him on FB or Twitter and seeing he was bored and looking for fans to communicate with him. He said Mippo was full of shit.

lDk2xqw.png

I mentioned in my next email that Mippo said it was all in Orlando, for clarification thinking he'd say something more, but he never responded again.

Ya there's a reason behind that..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bump.

Looking for information on former for forums member coffeeandtv. PM me if you have leads.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Need sutehk, ham ham , Jx3 Jx3 back up in this shit. Gonna turn it around for screenshots.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've located the CoffeeandTv, will attempt to make contact. I'm thinking mippo may be next.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Coffeeandtv confirmed far leftist. Arguing against the 9/11 memorial because it's a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. Very salty because his local high school laid off the music teachers.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Which former forum bro would you guys like King Foler to bring back next?

Still waiting for reply from coffeeandtv.

#bringembakfromthedead

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Eff Coffee and TV since he tried to fake his own death just for board drama.
Yeah I lurked back then.