Men in Black International (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you’re reviewing it off others reviews and not actually watching it.

Cool. Glad we’re on the same page.
i think he said he did watch the movie to a certain point, then he noped out. i have walked out of several movies because they were that bad i couldnt stand it even if i paid to see it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean the part he says he left at was 15min into it.

I’m not even defending the movie, it’s pretty “meh”. I’m okay with him not liking it. But as the other poster said, his post is about as useful as this movie was good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i think he said he did watch the movie to a certain point, then he noped out. i have walked out of several movies because they were that bad i couldnt stand it even if i paid to see it.

What were some you walked out of?

My last three, that I can remember, were:
1. Public Enemies
2. this movie (MiB International)
3. Thor 1 .... and yes I realized I fucked up with leaving Thor 1, but upon first viewing, all the rainbow road shit was so gay I didn't see the movie getting any better.. now it's one of my favorite movies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched this last week. It was okay, not what they needed it to be for a reboot but I can’t say I hated it.

6/10

I don't think this is a reboot. They had pictures of K and J and shit. This is just the next sequel.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because I can read, can you? Try starting with this very page dickhead.

lol @ u trusting so hard in the reviews of a bunch of edgelords. Whatever. They got your money so it counted towards the box office receipts. Which means they will make more for me to enjoy.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't think this is a reboot. They had pictures of K and J and shit. This is just the next sequel.
Definitely not a reboot. Just a continuation of the universe.

I liked it even though the plot was insultingly predictable

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy

1. Public Enemies
3. Thor 1 .... and yes I realized I fucked up with leaving Thor 1, but upon first viewing, all the rainbow road shit was so gay I didn't see the movie getting any better.. now it's one of my favorite movies.

i can no longer take anything you say about movies seriously

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I guess maul saves a lot of time at movies with his practice of pre-judging shit. Doesn't save any money, but isn't time more precious?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

1. Public Enemies
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Transformers
Live Free Die Hard
Serenity

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
lol @ u trusting so hard in the reviews of a bunch of edgelords. Whatever. They got your money so it counted towards the box office receipts. Which means they will make more for me to enjoy.
Wat

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

What part's giving you trouble man? I hope it's the realization that they got your money and it counts towards the total box. Cause that's my personal favorite part.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Did you at least watch Firefly at some point and then give the movie another go?

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Serinity is self contained but it moves quickly and you do not get the gravity of some things.

It is a hard place to sit, it has to recap the series and then finish the series in one movie.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did you at least watch Firefly at some point and then give the movie another go?
Nope, i wasnt impressed with what i saw in the movie and it didnt make me interested in the show. I mean it wasnt as if i walked into return of the jedi without ever watching new hope or empire strikes back.