Men in Black International (2019)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lol fuck Tessa Thompson and her bigoted views.

And good fucking lord Alice Eve is hot.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Josh Brolin as young Agent K and the clairvoyant dude made 3 really great for me. some of the writing for that clairvoyant was really good. i do understand that the lows in 3 were pretty low, but the good stuff more than made up for it IMO.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh good.

The wait is over.

A strong female lead in a traditionally male role.

Finally.

It’s about time.

Took long enough.

Wow.

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I love the first two, fell asleep during the 3rd one but liked it alright when i resaw it on video later...I am not feeling this one at all.

Fucker

Log Wizard
MEN in black. Sounds like they missed the memo.

Linda Fiorintino demanded she be cast as the star in the next MIB. Memba her? Ever wonder why she vanished from Hollywood? Raging psycho person is why. Nutcase thought she was a larger star then TLJ or WS.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She was in the original MIB back in '97. Then her last movie was '09. Once More with Feeling. She was in a good amount of things until MIB. Only 7 credits after then. Guess she was crazy.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still dont understand how the annoying cunt from Veronica Mars that broke Wallace's heart is some big star now.
Well, Jackie was a piece of shit, but realistically, she was looking out for her kid. Trying not to do the same thing her dad did to her. She just wasn't honest with Wallace. Ho's gotta Ho, ya know?
Veronica continues to be amazing, though. I've loved her in everything she's been in. Even the psycho Heroes electric chick.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Thor is acting like a doofus because he's been memory wiped and at the end they'll reveal that he is the double agent? With a tie in to MiB cinematic universe.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Linda Fiorintino demanded she be cast as the star in the next MIB. Memba her? Ever wonder why she vanished from Hollywood? Raging psycho person is why. Nutcase thought she was a larger star then TLJ or WS.

Pretty common story. Actor or Actress has a well liked role in a movie/TV show, their ego makes them think they are the next hot shit, they price themselves more than they are worth, don't get any/enough work, then their star cools enough that the roles dry up and their only film credits devolve into voice actor credits for Veggie Tales or a bit part in a Lifetime/Hallmark movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty common story. Actor or Actress has a well liked role in a movie/TV show, their ego makes them think they are the next hot shit, they price themselves more than they are worth, don't get any/enough work, then their star cools enough that the roles dry up and their only film credits devolve into voice actor credits for Veggie Tales or a bit part in a Lifetime/Hallmark movie.
TV is a bit different because you got recurring characters who people tune in for every week. every man tuned in for the blonde with the big tits on Three's Company and Charlies Angels, they start to believe it wasnt their big tits, but their "acting" that was important to the show. when it wasnt. they also didnt realize, that a big set of tits and blonde hair isnt uncommon and guys will horndog on just about anything if you stick it in front of his face long enough.

Linda Fiorentino was just delusional. she was in the movie for 5 minutes, nobody went to see that film for the goofy mortician. NOBODY. nobody went back to see the movie just to see her again. NOBODY.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
calm down bro, veggie tales are awesome.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm surprisingly ready for another MiB, but these trailers are bad. If you can't do CG right, don't do it. If you have limited CG budget, use it sparingly. Your stars are proven. They can carry much without it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm surprisingly ready for another MiB, but these trailers are bad. If you can't do CG right, don't do it. If you have limited CG budget, use it sparingly. Your stars are proven. They can carry much without it.

Agreed. The MiB movies aren't awesome but they are worthy summer popcorn movie fare. Also it's open to a lot of world building.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
We give a fuck about this after MiB2, why?

Carry on, I look forward to the autistic defenses on how this was top tier filmmaking, and we don't understand the subtle awesomeness of the series.

MiB was awesome once, the first film. After that it was no longer original and interesting at all, and was no more than attracting summer audiences based on names only.

The first was a quirky amusing comedy, that played on nerd feels. Faggots, all of you.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
TV is a bit different because you got recurring characters who people tune in for every week. every man tuned in for the blonde with the big tits on Three's Company and Charlies Angels, they start to believe it wasnt their big tits, but their "acting" that was important to the show. when it wasnt.

they also didnt realize, that a big set of tits and blonde hair isnt uncommon and guys will horndog on just about anything if you stick it in front of his face long enough.

See Kate Upton's refrigerator body.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users