spronk

FPS noob
damn she's not just a member but a founder of the itty bitty titty committee

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm pretty sure my tits are better than hers...

Also MIB was the only good one. 2 was mediocre. I don't think I even watched 3?

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I checked the Angry Joe review figuring he was gonna shit all over it, but they all liked it.
He's more concerned about likes/dislikes when it comes to SJW (and yeah, there is plenty of that, though not nearly as bad as Garbagebusters).

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I just double checked, and indeed my tits are bigger than hers. But she has bigger nipples.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is it still considered gay if all you do is titty fuck a dude?

Asking for friend.

spronk

FPS noob
this was an absolutely mediocre and boring movie with no good fight sequences, a plot that was just garbage, and weirdly the two leads had zero chemistry or on screen charisma. Which was bizarre since I liked them together a lot in Thor 3, but that movie had a better writer/director and Hulk as the third wheel. I only watched the first MiB which was an ok movie, I assume this joins the garbage pile of MIB2/3 as movies to not bother watching they do nothing.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This movie was "meh" at best. Something to watch, but not to pay for. 2/5 for me.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Just watched this, wish I hadn't, Turned it off when the "er Men in black?" line was uttered.

Fuck that.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just watched this, wish I hadn't, Turned it off when the "er Men in black?" line was uttered.

Fuck that.

Wasn't that pretty early in the movie? Seems like it was either when she was still a kid or when she looking for them to apply for a job.

Thanks for that valuable review of a movie less than half watched.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I watched this last week. It was okay, not what they needed it to be for a reboot but I can’t say I hated it.

6/10

Maul

Dental Dammer
Wasn't that pretty early in the movie? Seems like it was either when she was still a kid or when she looking for them to apply for a job.

Thanks for that valuable review of a movie less than half watched.
Thanks for your valuable review on my valuable review, movie is a steaming pile of shit and that inventor is a lump of dogshit actress.