Men in Black International (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
We give a fuck about this after MiB2, why?

Carry on, I look forward to the autistic defenses on how this was top tier filmmaking, and we don't understand the subtle awesomeness of the series.

MiB was awesome once, the first film. After that it was no longer original and interesting at all, and was no more than attracting summer audiences based on names only.

The first was a quirky amusing comedy, that played on nerd feels. Faggots, all of you.
I was young enough that ballchinian was hilarious

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
On the one hand, I despise how Hollywood just takes a successful franchise and plugs and plays popular actors to make a buck. It is transparent, disingenuous and completely barren of creativity.

That being said, Hemsworth has fucking perfect comedy timing and presence, and I WANT to see him in something with more of a comedy edge. I am starting to feel a real bromance coming on with him, and it ain't because of his abs.

Also, Tessa Thompson's face pisses me off, for no reason that I can explain. Like perhaps I have social justice PTSD and I reflexively assume "Black Lives Matter" or "Women actors are underpaid and underappreciated" is going to come out of her pie hole at any second. I appear to be part of the problem.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
Also, Tessa Thompson's face pisses me off, for no reason that I can explain. Like perhaps I have social justice PTSD and I reflexively assume "Black Lives Matter" or "Women actors are underpaid and underappreciated" is going to come out of her pie hole at any second. I appear to be part of the problem.

counterpoint: she has really nice tits and she's bisexual

never understood why so many guys here are so mad at women who say stupid shit. i didn't get mad at my kids when they said stupid shit, they are stupid kids. most hot women (and hot guys) are also extremely stupid and say stupid shit all the time, who cares what they say. Its the ugly women you gotta worry about.

Tessa-Thompson-Beach-Sexy.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Noted and agreed. I didn't say I would kick her out of my bed for eating crackers, I just have some weird expectation that she will make me hate her every time she opens her mouth.

Is that even a pic of her, her boobies aren't that large?

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

never understood why so many guys here are so mad at women who say stupid shit. i didn't get mad at my kids when they said stupid shit, they are stupid kids. most hot women (and hot guys) are also extremely stupid and say stupid shit all the time, who cares what they say. Its the ugly women you gotta worry about.

That doesnt look like Tessa Thompson. This is Tessa Thompson

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Ugh, had 5(?)too many scotch last night, seems the worst I did was shit on MiB and called everyone faggots. Great success.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What does this obviously different person have to do with Thompson?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bleh ... you know there is gonna be some line where fucking Liam Neeson says "Where have you taken my MIB agents"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I won a free ticket to go see this, so I'm there right now. I'll give a non spoiler report after it's over.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I won a free ticket to go see this, so I'm there right now. I'll give a non spoiler report after it's over.
Ok, movie just ended. I gotta say, it was pretty damn entertaining. It wasn't very funny, but it was an enjoyable movie. Definitely a great shut your brain off popcorn flick. I'm glad I went.

As for after credits scene... there's nothing. You can walk out as soon as the credits start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I checked the Angry Joe review figuring he was gonna shit all over it, but they all liked it.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 5 users