Men's Bar Soap for Showering

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't do liquid soap, but I found that they also made bar soap. I'm going to try the Mint variety as soon as my Grandpa's Soap is gone. About 2 months from now.

And this is the peppermint soap. It's primarily in liquid form, but I like bars and found that on Amazon.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I switched from using Bath and Body works men's collection (wife would buy it) to trying out the pine tar soap since my back decided to hit puberty in my 30's. I've been using it close to 6 months now and I'm very satisfied with the way the soap has cleared up my skin. My wife wasn't thrilled with the smell at first but she has gotten use to it. She thought I was crazy when I told her where I got the idea from, but it was up alley since it's natural and she's all into the natural oils now. It lathers up really well and I like how doesn't soften up at all. I installed a water softener a few months back and the amount of lather the bar produces now is even more impressive.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I switched from using Bath and Body works men's collection (wife would buy it) to trying out the pine tar soap since my back decided to hit puberty in my 30's. I've been using it close to 6 months now and I'm very satisfied with the way the soap has cleared up my skin. My wife wasn't thrilled with the smell at first but she has gotten use to it. She thought I was crazy when I told her where I got the idea from, but it was up alley since it's natural and she's all into the natural oils now. It lathers up really well and I like how doesn't soften up at all. I installed a water softener a few months back and the amount of lather the bar produces now is even more impressive.
Just wait until you start using crystal deodorant because your FoH buddies recommended it!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, salt crystal deodorant has changed my life since I found it a few years ago. I've gone through quite a few because I accidentally drop them, but who cares? It's only $7 per container, which is shit in the scope of things.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like crystal, but it doesn't hold up 12 hours of sweating in kevlar. Though I think the bigger issue is my underarmor type black undershirts actually soaking then growing stank more than my pits. Need a crystal spray lol.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I'm about a week into use of this new Peppermint style soap, and I fucking love it. The bar feels a lot thicker than a standard bar (it's probably 1/4" thicker), and the soap works quite well. I get so many suds out of it. And any time you use it on a delicate area (Face, balls, pits), you get a tingling feeling. It also smells very fresh, even if it doesn't leave any scent even while still standing in the shower.

I'm pretty happy with this. I'll see how long it lasts, but this may be my new keeper.
I bought 2 bars each of peppermint, tea tree, and eucalyptus. Only tried the peppermint so far, but I absolutely love it. I'm a big fan of tea tree shampoo, so I have high hopes for the soap as well. My wife can't believe I am ordering soap online now...

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
We have become such faggits.
Now that we have food, shelter, and general day-to-day safety we as men have to have another problem to spend our time on! What a world. Horrified to see what a few generations ahead of us problems are!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been using that Crystal deodorant for 9 months and I love it. The best party is no residue left on skin or clothes. I usually have to apply it twice per day because I bike commute to work whenever I can. One time at night after showing and another after towling the sweat off if I bike to work.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate the Dr. Squatch commercials, but they're getting to me - has anyone tried them?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I got some for Christmas but haven't tried it yet. Could smell it before I unwrapped the gift so I was a little concerned about what it was.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I hate the Dr. Squatch commercials, but they're getting to me - has anyone tried them?

Get a soap dish that allows some air flow for the Squatch bars. If not they turn to mush pretty quick.

• 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried the pine tar one and a citrus one. I really liked them, but theyre just too expensive for me. I have a little wire shower caddy thing, so I didnt buy the soap holder nor did I have any issues with my soap turning to mush.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I’m still using the pine tar. My wife says I smell like a pine tree but I told her that’s better than the alternative.

• 1Like