Men's Fashion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Where do you see the $29.50 deal? I only see a 4 for $199 deal (which is still pretty good)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Homsar, a/l? Wanna fuck? You're obviously gay from those clothes. Not saying they're bad, but, you're obviously gay! So, gimme your cock or ass!

Regarding the clothes, some of those are actually pretty cool. I'm not a fan of the cowls, though.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
Wedding next weekend at Disney. I'm going as a guest of one of the brides friends. I have a slim navy suit I plan to wear. What would you fashionable people recommend I wear with it? I Have a steel grey shirt and grey/blue tie or white shirt with a red paisley tie. Brown shoes. Brown belt or navy suspenders.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Homsar, a/l? Wanna fuck? You're obviously gay from those clothes. Not saying they're bad, but, you're obviously gay! So, gimme your cock or ass!

Regarding the clothes, some of those are actually pretty cool. I'm not a fan of the cowls, though.
Youre a switch bro?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Hah not gay but I get that all the time. I ordered the one just to see the fitting

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wedding next weekend at Disney. I'm going as a guest of one of the brides friends. I have a slim navy suit I plan to wear. What would you fashionable people recommend I wear with it? I Have a steel grey shirt and grey/blue tie or white shirt with a red paisley tie. Brown shoes. Brown belt or navy suspenders.
White shirt, red tie. I like suspenders.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You should wear the belt even if you wear the suspenders. You'll look silly in a paisley (classic) tie with no belt.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ew no. They can fit multiple fists or cucumbers up their ass.

@Homsar, looking good!
Hah thanks. Now that I know the fitting I think I am going to order the jackets . If I'm just going to the store normally just dress like this otherwise vest and ties, and yes I wear black jeans a lot.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You ok with that Homsar? Posting pics knowing Kuriin is getting a chub?

Also why do I have a sneaking suspicion that if you pulled your shirt up we would see your boxers?

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got a winter jacket from Theory. Their stuff fits me really really well but is exceptionally expensive for the quality. Having a 32 in waist, it can be hard to find jackets that actually fit through the torso, so I bit the bullet and picked it up. Made in China and I'm not sure about the materials or construction, but Theory really does make stuff that fits very well.

Also in regards to fit, I've found that Guess makes jeans that are cut really well. They fit without being uncomfortably tight which is a problem that I've had with a lot of jeans that I've tried on. Compared to the fairly slim (non skinny jean) Levi's I have, the Guess ones are far less baggy in the ass while maintaining good fit through the leg.

For reference, I'm 6ft 38 in chest 32 in waist, 15.5/34 for a dress shirt. 165 pounds; somewhat skinny legs. I've said before, not sure in this thread, but Hugo Boss dress shirts also fit like a glove; anyone with a similar build should definitely consider them.