Men's Fashion

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So what do you bros wear for warm weather? I'm not gonna be able to hide under a leather jacket for much longer and have nothing to wear but old Misfits shirts and shitty t-shirts from Think Geek my family buys me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Cargo shorts from Target and free movie-branded T-shirts my sister gets me from a radio station promotions department.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stopped wearing graphic t-shirts a couple years ago. Last summer I just bought a bunch of different color t-shirts and pairs of shorts from Old Navy. Cargo shorts make me feel like I'm 15 years old.

I have some polos too. Don't understand the concept or can't find any buttoned shirts that I can wear un-tucked but that seems to be the style lately.

McCheese

Eyashusa sounds like an old fuddy duddy.

My rule number 1 for warm weather clothes is comfort. I don't mind being a little chilly in the winter for the sake of looking good, but I absolutely cannot stand being hot and sweaty. Hell, I wear flip flops a lot despite my hairy hobbit feet and crooked toes.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just kind of boring with my clothes. I wear flip flops all the time in summer. I just got my first pair of boat shoes or whatever the fuck they are last summer.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Target Mossimo crew or V neck athletic fit tees and straight leg shorts. The Mossimo tees fit great and are 10 bucks each. Shorts are up to you but I go with comfort so non-cargo and usually some sort of fabric that is has spandex (a-la lululemon) but still looks like you could wear it out to dinner.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude did you really just say you wore crocs?

In the summer I've always just worn jeans and a t-shirt. I have some polos that I'll occasionally wear, but I don't like such a thick fabric and I feel polos are sort of homo/metro. Sometimes I'll wear cargo shorts just because they're the least faggy looking. I have a ton of basketball shorts if I'm not going anywhere important, only problem is I feel like people can see my dong flopping around in them.

McCheese

Crocs.

I bet mkopec's shorts are denim ones that end 6 inches above his knees and he tucks his t-shirts into them. I see guys like him walking around the mall embarrassing the fuck out of their poor kids.

I kind of agree with Noodlefart about polos. I think they can be nice in some certain situations, but I'm not a fan of them as general/casual wear. Most of the people I see wearing them have those super short shorts that look pretty gay unless you're literally a supermodel.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love polos. Can get those bad boys in 3XLT's and they fit like a champ! Also like the more sporty polos from Reebok, that are more polyester, and light. Those are nice, because they don't ever wrinkle. Wear jeans all the time since work allows it. Just have to find polos or other collared shirts to go with them.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
WTF is wrong with crocs? They are the best invention in shoes since shoe laces. What do you guys wear? Jesus sandals? Or flip flops? Or better yet, white socks and sneakers?

Just ordered these today since my old ones are almost worn out.

Crocs Baya (Unisex) Black - 6pm.com

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
WTF is wrong with crocs? They are the best invention in shoes since shoe laces. What do you guys wear? Jesus sandals? Or flip flops? Or better yet, white socks and sneakers?

Just ordered these today since my old ones are almost worn out.

Crocs Baya (Unisex) Black - 6pm.com
I just think they are too bulky; that is the same reason I stopped wearing cargo shorts.

I'd prefer somthing like this:Sanuk Mens Colt

McCheese

Crocs look ridiculous. At least you're getting them black, though. They aren't quite as absurd as the pastels you see lots of people wearing.

*Edit* Also, crocs have a definite "older guy" stigma to them, hence my earlier joke about denim shorts and tucking in the t-shirt. The only people I EVER see wearing crocs are in their 40s or older. It's no different than the trousers pulled nearly to your chest that lots of elderly men wear. Each age group has a different stereotype.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
crocs... jorts... cargo shorts... we need trexxy in here to set you guys straight.
I've seen pictures of Tyen. She may have good fashion advice, but she's clearly not effective at getting her advice taken seriously.