Men's Fashion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
WTF is wrong with crocs? They are the best invention in shoes since shoe laces. What do you guys wear? Jesus sandals? Or flip flops? Or better yet, white socks and sneakers?

Just ordered these today since my old ones are almost worn out.

Crocs Baya (Unisex) Black - 6pm.com

LOL. Are you for real?

You can start with something like topsiders or slip-on loafers in a cream tan color. Otherwise, you're wearing an entirely rubber and plastic shoe with Crocs. Might as well just write "Loser" with a sharpie on your forehead and stay home all summer. Worst case, just get some Asics or Adidas style slipons if you are afraid to wear something that looks good.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So what do you bros wear for warm weather? I'm not gonna be able to hide under a leather jacket for much longer and have nothing to wear but old Misfits shirts and shitty t-shirts from Think Geek my family buys me.
I typically wear white slacks/pants with darker short sleeve shirts or polos
Or tan/grey pants with white short sleeve shirts
or I wear nice flat front patterned shorts with short sleeve shirts or polos

as far as footwear: sperrys, chukkas, slip-on loafers, oxfords

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
just picked these bad boys up.
rrr_img_64497.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not one to usually hate on what people wear, but goddamn, mkopec. Crocs are the fuckin' worst.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I love polos. Can get those bad boys in 3XLT's and they fit like a champ! Also like the more sporty polos from Reebok, that are more polyester, and light. Those are nice, because they don't ever wrinkle. Wear jeans all the time since work allows it. Just have to find polos or other collared shirts to go with them.
polyester polos? ugh.

try Sunspel polos.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
if you dont look awful and stupid, you must be gay.

got it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd love to wear something like that, except I'm 6'6", 350 lbs, and a big hos. Shit don't work out!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well if I lost weight, one plus is I could come back here, and see all the awesome fashion I've been missing out on.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How should i dress so im not so gay? Rock crocs, some jorts, maybe affliction/ tapout shirts?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How should i dress so im not so gay? Rock crock, some jorts, maybe affliction/ tapout shirts?
an affliction shirt can be substituted with a $120 sports jersey, or the latest from christian audigier