Men's Fashion

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Have you looked at Clarks desert boots?

rrr_img_34791.jpg
lol

taebin

Same trailer, different park
K guys I'm looking to impress, so need your help. Which of these would be better to land me the job I've always wanted...... working at the mill.

[
rrr_img_35353.jpg

rrr_img_35354.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Speaking of which, I work in a Sheet Metal Manufacturing factory. Not that it really matters.

My daily wardrobe consists of blue jeans and either a short sleeve Izod polo or a button down long sleeve. I swap shoes depending on the shirt color. Either brown or black.
Oh, and the shoes came in. (Top pair, lighter brown). I like them, but they're more narrow than what I used to wear.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
K guys I'm looking to impress, so need your help. Which of these would be better to land me the job I've always wanted...... working at the mill.

[
rrr_img_35353.jpg
Shit, that reminds me of a pair I have. Would I get past the first round of interviews?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Seriously are desert boots going to be the new thing? If so I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why do you hate that look so much? It's fine if you wouldn't wear it, but they are pretty stylish and are basically just a suede dress boot that also goes well with a more casual (jean) look. This is the fashion thread, not the "I'm a redneck and ya'll are gay" thread, what were you expecting?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a messageboard in which we are allowed to express our opinions. This thread is about men's fashion. Those boots are ugly as hell regardless of your sexual orientation or where you live.

At least I'm not making fun of your favorite sports team

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why do you hate that look so much? It's fine if you wouldn't wear it, but they are pretty stylish and are basically just a suede dress boot that also goes well with a more casual (jean) look. This is the fashion thread, not the "I'm a redneck and ya'll are gay" thread, what were you expecting?
I'm sorry man, I was going to post some rage-induced reply but then I scrolled up and looked at those papier-m?ch? ridiculous things you call stylish shoes and couldn't stop laughing. Also I created the thread, so I believe I knew the intent of the thread. Seriously[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */thing's shoes.

On another note, how are Ralph Lauren suits? Found a nice navy one for $650, so possibly it's a piece of shit. Just curious how people feel about them.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seriously are desert boots going to be the new thing? If so I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
You are years behind if you think chukkas are the "new" in thing. They are a classic plus low-key enough to not go out of style anytime soon.

Gauss_sl

shitlord
Any good made in USA stuff comparable to casual Banana Republic/J. Crew button-down shirts/pants? The closest I found was Brooks Brothers, but they only make their fancy stuff here. Jeans probably won't be that hard

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Just checked this thread, what's up with the Clarks desert boot hate? I mentioned them on like page 6. I live in Asheville, NC so I get the whole "hipsters wear them" angle and I'm a dude who wears the same pair of Justin ropers for the last 10 years with 527 Levis and pearl snap shirts tucked in (blue collar cred). I wear my Clarks a few times a week when I'm not in down home regalia and my brother wears them everyday while working in finance shit in Charlotte, NC. I guess I'm just confused. Is this some regional thing or what?

Khane

Just checked this thread, what's up with the Clarks desert boot hate? I mentioned them on like page 6. I live in Asheville, NC so I get the whole "hipsters wear them" angle and I'm a dude who wears the same pair of Justin ropers for the last 10 years with 527 Levis and pearl snap shirts tucked in (blue collar cred). I wear my Clarks a few times a week when I'm not in down home regalia and my brother wears them everyday while working in finance shit in Charlotte, NC. I guess I'm just confused. Is this some regional thing or what?
Nah it's just blind hatred for no good reason. They feel about desert boots how I feel about Uggs. For some reason those poofy slipper looking atrocities really make my blood boil. Put the hottest bitch on earth in a pair of those and she is instantly a grotesque ogre to me.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry man, I was going to post some rage-induced reply but then I scrolled up and looked at those papier-m?ch? ridiculous things you call stylish shoes and couldn't stop laughing. Also I created the thread, so I believe I knew the intent of the thread. Seriously[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */thing's shoes.

On another note, how are Ralph Lauren suits? Found a nice navy one for $650, so possibly it's a piece of shit. Just curious how people feel about them.
Ralph Lauren makes very average suits. Save up for a decent full-canvassed suit and call it a day. $650 seems a little high as well.

Khane

Ralph Lauren makes very average suits. Save up for a decent full-canvassed suit and call it a day. $650 seems a little high as well.
You can get very nice half-canvas suits as well, full canvas is going to run you quite a bit of money.