Men's Fashion

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Maybe slightly off topic, but what do you guys use as a bag to carry stuff around on a day to day basis? I've been using a leather messenger bag basically since Uni, and while I'm happy with how it looks it's starting to really wear on my shoulders. I can't see myself going back to a backpack, and I suspect that wouldn't be any better for the shoulders anyway - thoughts?

Well worth the money, high quality lifetime warranty on the hardware.

Original Briefcase

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally got a chance to go into an AE store last night. In Cleveland on business and it was right near where I had dinner so I popped in to get measured. Guy was super nice and didn't try and push anything. But I now know my size, 14D.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was in Spain for vacation last week and got the chance to go into Carmina's shop in Madrid. If you like shoes that place is sensory overload. Walked out with a ridiculous pair of blue suede wingtips.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got some Clark's chukkas. Overall pretty good. The main issue is after working half the day they start squeaking. I guess it's because of moisture from my feet. I've done the talc powder thing and that seems to work but not always available. People at work can probably hear me a mile away

Crone

Been breaking in a new pair of ecco dress shoes I got at Nordstrom Rack. Pretty dang great shoes except one of the shoes pinches by pinky toe bad if I walk a lot in them. Not sure how I can fix that, because it's not a rub, it's literally just smashing my toe.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any decent cobbler should have a stretcher, but if they're that tight it may not make enough of a difference. Worth a shot though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One of my older pair of dress shoes does that on one foot. It just feels like it started to break in in the wrong spot

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How good do my feet look Uber Uberest Uber Uberest

20170425_220943.jpg

Crone

Any decent cobbler should have a stretcher, but if they're that tight it may not make enough of a difference. Worth a shot though.
Excellent point. I'll have to go and find a cobbler, because the shoes are pretty good, they just narrow pretty far back from the toe, and so my pinky toe suffers on the 1 foot for some reason. As Noodle says, I hope I'm not breaking them in, in the wrong spot.