Men's Fashion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Was thinking of picking up a few of these for the summer.

Blue Label

Anyone tried anything like them for work atire?

Don't know anything about this company but all the pictures of the shirts on their models make the shirts look very uncomfortable (and maybe even a little cheaply made). Slim fit is one thing but those shirts all look one size too small in those pictures, which makes them look terrible if you ask me.

Charles Tyrwhitt has never let me down, and they usually run really good deals throughout the year where you can get shirts for like $25-45 each.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also a Charles Tyrwhitt fan, good combination of quality and price if you wait for a 4 for $199 sale (which happen all the time).

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
My go-to is 6- 100% Cotton Pocket T's for $15. Anything else makes me look like I ripped someone off. Maybe I need a make over. Lol

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I usually do Jos A or Nordstrom Rack for shirts, but like every fucking summer bitches feel the need to have space heaters on becuase the AC is too cold. Looking for alternative shirt options

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Somehow i only recently bought my first pair of banana repub jeans and they're my fav pair already.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no i dont think there is a store in WV, i got these in colorado
holy shit you weren't kidding, i confirmed with shop sleuth and checked the store site
b4756eaea3c9b4e2f33f628a72b63c37.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lol, fucking appalachian savages.

get back to wearing old glory walmart jeans

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn not one Banana Republic in the entire state. What about Cheesecake Factory? I wouldn't be surprised if there were 0 or 25. Only two would be disappointing.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The great thing about Banana Republic is they have a website. You can order stuff, and it'll come right to your house. It's like magic.

On a serious note, they have a 45 day free refund policy too. So just order what you want and return what you don't.