Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was the sucker and got a few dress shirts for $50 each from men's warehouse when I got my new job, but I quickly wised up.

Milano Moda Men's Long Sleeve Dress Shirt With Matching Tie And Handkerchief at Amazon Men’s Clothing store:

I have a 20-21 neck and most shirts from Van Heusen and other places only go as high as 17. But the shirts from the above link are phenomenal. Fairly thin material, so probably won't last that long but at that price who gives a fuck? Also fit really well, and are the most wrinkle free shirts I've ever had. Stuffed in a suitcase all day, take em out, and good to go immediately!

Highly recommend them.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking to get some new shorts for the rest of summer/fall, but it seems that most like to ride an inch or more above the knee. Is at the knee, or just below not a style you can get anymore? Not looking to be gangsta, but I don't really like them so high?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Unfortunately this Is the style now

men-in-bermuda-shorts-carl-purcell.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anything covering your knees makes you look like a child wearing hand me downs.

Aside from the rest of those ridiculous outfits the blue/pink shorts in that picture above are a good length. The yellow are ridiculous but those aren't the norm, you actually have to try to find shorts that look that stupid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anything covering your knees makes you look like a child wearing hand me downs.

Aside from the rest of those ridiculous outfits the blue/pink shorts in that picture above are a good length. The yellow are ridiculous but those aren't the norm, you actually have to try to find shorts that look that stupid.
Uh depends dude I listen to death metal and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything but camo cargo shorts

Some people man

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think you'd look great in a pair of Capri pants. If banana republic doesn't sell them in the men's department, I'm sure you could find some in your size on the women's side

Last edited:

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Have any of you dapper men purchased from this company - I love the looks of these watches and I have lots of men in my life I want to thank for all they do for me. Thought this might be a cute way to say thanks for all the "time" they have given me.
All Watches

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watches are tough as a gift because they can be so particular. High end bourbon imo

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Have any of you dapper men purchased from this company - I love the looks of these watches and I have lots of men in my life I want to thank for all they do for me. Thought this might be a cute way to say thanks for all the "time" they have given me.
All Watches

I think they try just a little too hard for my tastes with the "Whiskey barrel bottom" look on almost every face, though if those are the kind of men you are talking about, I think it would be a very nice gift.

I've really taken a liking to these watches, I like the simple clean look. Goes great with t-shirt and jeans, or a suit.

Products - The 5TH

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Looking to get some new shorts for the rest of summer/fall, but it seems that most like to ride an inch or more above the knee. Is at the knee, or just below not a style you can get anymore? Not looking to be gangsta, but I don't really like them so high?

Both, I think your shorts should be an inch above the knee. your swim trunks should be about 4 inches above the knee.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Watches are tough as a gift because they can be so particular. High end bourbon imo
What about middle of the road bourbon? My guys would generally not know high end bourbon, honestly that would be a waste - they drink crap beer and run of the mill whiskeys.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
for sure, i was just trying to keep in line with watch price.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Didn't see a beard thread in my cursory search

I've always been clean cut. I shave a few times a week every week, since I was about 12. So at 34 my wife said I should grow a beard - on my birthday quite literally.

So now I'm about 2 months in and I've decided to keep it. Maintaining a neck line is so much easier than my shaving ritual was - I used safety razors, did the whole soap in a mug thing, multi passes, etc.

Any tips for beards in a corporate environment? I'm past the shitty homeless look now. I trimmed it to 1 inch length just to kill off any scragglyness but I'm not sure how long to keep it. It's a lighter color beard and aside from my goatee area it's not super thick so the length goes to my advantage.