Men's Fashion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have 4 pairs of AE. The oldest being 8 years old and have had no issues with any of them. Though they do not see frequent use.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I have 3? pairs of them...

2 Saddle oxfords, some linen ones I fucking love and can't ever find another pair like them or I would buy more, and I think maybe a pair of the plain cap toes. I think they are good shoes for daily wear to work etc. Wouldn't ever turn my nose up at them. Have a pair of ballys I never wear.

So... Tempted to go to China etc to have suits made. Figured the savings in the suits would pay for the trip. But have gotten to where I don't think I'll ever wear suits that often and am now thinking of getting a lot of linen stuff made. Anyone have any advice on going to another country to have custom clothes made? Esp shirts, they seem the easiest to fuck up. From the zero knowledge I have on this. Lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have 3? pairs of them...

2 Saddle oxfords, some linen ones I fucking love and can't ever find another pair like them or I would buy more, and I think maybe a pair of the plain cap toes. I think they are good shoes for daily wear to work etc. Wouldn't ever turn my nose up at them. Have a pair of ballys I never wear.

So... Tempted to go to China etc to have suits made. Figured the savings in the suits would pay for the trip. But have gotten to where I don't think I'll ever wear suits that often and am now thinking of getting a lot of linen stuff made. Anyone have any advice on going to another country to have custom clothes made? Esp shirts, they seem the easiest to fuck up. From the zero knowledge I have on this. Lol

Go to one of the traveling tailors when they visit a city near you instead.

Sterling

El Presidente
You fly to Italy and get an old man to hand make your shoes. What kind of shit is happening in this thread.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have 2 pairs of park avenue, the strandmoks, and a pair of golf shoes. Had a pair of loafers i wore into the ground. Pleased so far. I like having a pair with dainite soles

AE customer service is definitely great.

Bought danner boots for winter and like them so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I spent almost $600 on designer chucks.

Fight me @Foler

rick-owens-drkshdw-black-ramones-high-top-sneakers-black-product-1-22664626-0-204214036-normal.jpeg

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm in search of new prescription sunglasses that I'll wear while driving around. My old ones are awesome, but very much out of style.

Here is a picture of my face. Any suggestions on what style of glass I should get.
Headshot 1.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm in search of new prescription sunglasses that I'll wear while driving around. My old ones are awesome, but very much out of style.

Here is a picture of my face. Any suggestions on what style of glass I should get.

mad max goggles

1522896369679.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Can you grow facial hair? It's rough when the only hair on your entire head is your eyebrows. A short goatee or even a 5 oclock shadow would be enough.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yes, I can. I can grow a decent beard, but it's blonde and straight. I wish it were curly.

But I'm clean shaven for my career in real estate.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I went to the store in town today. There wasn't a Ray ban location, so this is Oliver Peoples. Here's the two frames that I liked the most. Day and a half of beard growth.

Which is better for my face? Left square or right round?

Thanks.

IMG_20180409_133531.jpg