Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I own quite a few Gustins and their new'ish size-tall works better for me but for me, pesonally, the shirts only look good if I leave them open and untucked. I don't know if noodle is able to wear a t-shirt with an unbuttoned shirt or not for his dress code.

@noodle I'd recommend just getting a fairly low-impact gingham colorway. That is a more modern look than an untucked solid.
Dress code is fairly lax here, but not that lax. Government and all.

I'll look into those.

@a_skeleton_03 I've seen some dudes with "no-tuck" longsleeve shirts and they look good. I just don't know which places offer the best ones at reasonable prices.

Honestly it's mostly a thing for the winters here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dress code is fairly lax here, but not that lax. Government and all.

I'll look into those.

@a_skeleton_03 I've seen some dudes with "no-tuck" longsleeve shirts and they look good. I just don't know which places offer the best ones at reasonable prices.

Honestly it's mostly a thing for the winters here.

If you want cheap shirts that fit well off the rack just check out Uniqlo. They're ~$30 per where other brands with decent fits will probably run you more in the $80-100 range. Best way to find a good fit is to just measure a shirt you have and see if the measurements online jive with the one you already like. Its the most fool proof way of buying clothes online.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Banana & Gap always have crazy sales on gingham or cotton stretch long sleeve shirts (not too dressy) that look fine untucked. I bought like 5 from Banana over Xmas break for 150 bucks or something.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I buy almost all my clothes from the Levi's store and you wouldn't tuck any of their long sleeves. You'll be spending more than $30 on a shirt though.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can take them to a cobbler and have a rubber topy put on them if you feel the need.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
McTavish Casual Wingtip Oxfords by Allen Edmonds

replaced the strandmok. A little worried about a leather sole for daily wear but options are limited.

Leather soles are awesome, you can clomp around the office and people know you are coming from 500 feet away. Hah.

Rubber soles are fine but once you're used to the feeling of the leather soles the rubber ones feel like cheap nurse shoes, even if the rubber/leather ones really aren't any different in cost. The leather ones just feel right.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ya the only problem is i have to walk about 300 yards into work.
I have the leather soles on both pairs of AE that i wear to work. Pretty much every day I'll do a lap (400ish m) around the building to get some air. No issues so far in over a year, soles are holding up nicely.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have to walk over a mile each way to get to the office. My soles get beat down in no time.