Men's Fashion

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The choice of K-mart assistant managers everywhere
Shop smart shop S mart.

I can't stand all the fancy bullshit on the shoes. Makes it look like you love the cock.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Shop smart shop S mart.

I can't stand all the fancy bullshit on the shoes. Makes it look like you love the cock.

I know, but it's one of those things where when you work around a bunch of people who do wear tailored clothes, have polished/cared for well-made shoes, etc... if you walk in dressed like a back-office IT drone you stand out. And standing out isn't great, especially if it's in a negative way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We're business casual at the office thankfully since we don't normally make billion dollar deals there.

In your instance it's totally understandable.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I always thought wingtips were dated and hideous, now they seem cool. Don't know what changed but i def understand the viewpoint.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wingtips have been fashionable for a while now. Pretty much immediately after everyone stopped wearing square toed ugly as sin shoes. So probably late 2000's/early 2010's.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wingtips have been fashionable for a while now. Pretty much immediately after everyone stopped wearing square toed ugly as sin shoes. So probably late 2000's/early 2010's.

God damn I hated those square toed shoes.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm lazy and can't look back

Can anyone recommend a good boot to wear in the 100-150 range? This is for business casual jeans and polo I'm a slob engineer work

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is gonna sound really gay but the lack of a proper heel is bothering me. But otherwise something like that is good

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I know, but it's one of those things where when you work around a bunch of people who do wear tailored clothes, have polished/cared for well-made shoes, etc... if you walk in dressed like a back-office IT drone you stand out. And standing out isn't great, especially if it's in a negative way.
Former Air Force Col at work will literally snatch shoes off your feet and shine them if they look like shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Former Air Force Col at work will literally snatch shoes off your feet and shine them if they look like shit

There's shoe shine guys in the tunnels underneath our buildings downtown, they do a fucking amazing job for like $10... and are pretty cool. I stop by like once a week or so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users