Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Public transit barely saves me any time. Might as well walk. I enjoy it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh you get to walk from your domicile? That's neato.

Shoes came in, i feel fancy. The soles are like twice as thick as the ones on my Park Avenues so maybe they beef up on the casual shoes for more wear

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I have to walk over a mile each way to get to the office. My soles get beat down in no time.

I'd wear sneakers or running shoes for the walk and switch a block from the office.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have to walk over a mile each way to get to the office. My soles get beat down in no time.
I used to have some dress shoes, I think they were Cole Haan, they had Nike technology in them and they were ultra comfortable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I used to have some dress shoes, I think they were Cole Haan, they had Nike technology in them and they were ultra comfortable.

Nice. There's a store not too far from me. I'll have to check it out.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
"Part of our Nebraska range, this penny loafer has been made with California construction"

Does this mean your shitlib loafers are going to have a blowout water touches them?
Possibly. Have to see if thread was made from almond bush fibers sewn by migratory salmon to confirm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Yeah Cole Haans have Nike Air in some models. Though I find Cole Haans pretty fugly shoes.