Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got money from my sister to have a suit tailored now that I've lost a lot of weight "So you can be buried in a suit that fits". Umm thanks.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've been getting a lot of ads for the Fabletics shorts and I'm interested in them. I'm not interested in setting up one of the VIP accounts then calling to cancel. I know it shouldn't take long to do it, but if I want more of the shorts, I don't want to deal with that model constantly. Does anyone know of a good alternative that isn't super expensive? Looking to keep it under $40. It's the franchise short that just appears to have an inner lining. Nothing too fancy.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I've been getting a lot of ads for the Fabletics shorts and I'm interested in them. I'm not interested in setting up one of the VIP accounts then calling to cancel. I know it shouldn't take long to do it, but if I want more of the shorts, I don't want to deal with that model constantly. Does anyone know of a good alternative that isn't super expensive? Looking to keep it under $40. It's the franchise short that just appears to have an inner lining. Nothing too fancy.
I can't be much help, but I've been getting bombarded by the 2 for $24 Fabletics also, I've been debating on grabbing some as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I'm a big fan of the Old Navy workout gear. They're like $12 when they're on sale and come in different inseam lengths from shorty shorts to over the knee.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I just buy whatever is cheap at whichever store is close when I need new workout shorts, usually six at a time. Rinse/repeat every year as they get stained, snagged, or pilled. Treat them like a wear-item and don’t overthink it, basically.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just buy whatever is cheap at whichever store is close when I need new workout shorts, usually six at a time. Rinse/repeat every year as they get stained, snagged, or pilled. Treat them like a wear-item and don’t overthink it, basically.
Well specifically I'm looking for the shorts with an inner lining. Last time I checked old navy, I didn't see them as an offering. But generally speaking I'm with you on that idea of getting basic workout shorts. Just curious about the lined ones.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I want to have fashion, but i am 6`5. Nobody makes fashion for gigantors.
Just find someone good to alter clothes to fit your frame. I'm 6'4, I know the struggle. It's not all about T-Shirts and shorts.

I'm a big fan of Express. I have a bunch of their long sleeved button downs as a professional outfit. They are factory "fitted", meaning they have an extra stitch fold in the back to make the belly tighter. They look great on my slightly overweight self. I prefer the "slim" ones. The extra slim makes my belly stick out too much.

These are my jam.

I get a lot of attention wearing these shirts with rolled up sleeves, a nice denim pant and shoes similar to the marlot park avenue's mentioned above. It's very casual dress. Looks great without trying too hard. I roll up the sleeves because it's warm in Hawaii and I sweat easily. A good undershirt is a MUST, because these really show off when you're damp.

While cheap, these shirts are great.

EDIT: Holy shit, that post was from the first page. Whoops.

Last edited:

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you get a lot of attention wearing a generic plain shirt with generic pants and shoes? Ok

The quality of the overall fit is more important than the sum of the individual pieces, but that probably doesn’t matter when your idea of fashion is skin tight leather pants and a ball gag.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The quality of the overall fit is more important than the sum of the individual pieces, but that probably doesn’t matter when your idea of fashion is skin tight leather pants and a ball gag.

Latex actually and they ripped on Friday. But my regular clothes are better than anything you wear

Plus if anyone can boast about fit it's me, seeing as my physique is superior to yours