Metro: Exodus

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Didn't see a thread oddly enough. Looking really good, guess it got missed with all the announcements.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what I've read, the gameworld seems pretty impressive, worth exploring, but really risky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah it looks really crazy compared to the other Metro games, I'm just as excited for this as I am Cyberpunk.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, for some reason that channel just re-uploaded the old video from around E3. It also says there's supposed to be a new trailer on 8/20 but AFAIK that didn't happen yet. There's just some [mostly old, but a little new] footage and a couple interviews from Gamescom so far.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Guess I should play the 2nd that's been on my steam for years.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I believe it, loved the first even if ... the gorilla? or something gave me a hard time at one point when I was down to just a pistol iirc. Just have a like 30 game backlog.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I believe it, loved the first even if ... the gorilla? or something gave me a hard time at one point when I was down to just a pistol iirc. Just have a like 30 game backlog.

Follow guide-

So on that part sukik sukik will back me up its actually super easy. It's just a wonderful mental fuck the devs do. It is very scary but you can follow a certain path and be done with it pretty soon or at least hit checkpoints. I went through on easy and on hardcore mode and both playthroughs it was the same.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still haven't finished all of 2033 but I did the gorilla bit a way that I don't think was intended. I just ran through that shit. It took 3 or 4 tries but if you could train our way out of Guk or Sol B then you can do that here.

spronk

FPS noob
game is gonna move to Epic games launcher starting tomorrow, it will be removed from steam (for a while?) but if you pre ordered (WHY??) you will still get a steam copy

It'll be $10 cheaper on epic
Metro Exodus - Metro Exodus

and of course release on consoles. I still haven't played the previous two so not gonna bother with this one, by the time i probably wanna play it'll be free somewhere