Metro: Exodus

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Didn't see a thread oddly enough. Looking really good, guess it got missed with all the announcements.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what I've read, the gameworld seems pretty impressive, worth exploring, but really risky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah it looks really crazy compared to the other Metro games, I'm just as excited for this as I am Cyberpunk.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, for some reason that channel just re-uploaded the old video from around E3. It also says there's supposed to be a new trailer on 8/20 but AFAIK that didn't happen yet. There's just some [mostly old, but a little new] footage and a couple interviews from Gamescom so far.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Guess I should play the 2nd that's been on my steam for years.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I believe it, loved the first even if ... the gorilla? or something gave me a hard time at one point when I was down to just a pistol iirc. Just have a like 30 game backlog.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I believe it, loved the first even if ... the gorilla? or something gave me a hard time at one point when I was down to just a pistol iirc. Just have a like 30 game backlog.

Follow guide-

So on that part sukik sukik will back me up its actually super easy. It's just a wonderful mental fuck the devs do. It is very scary but you can follow a certain path and be done with it pretty soon or at least hit checkpoints. I went through on easy and on hardcore mode and both playthroughs it was the same.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still haven't finished all of 2033 but I did the gorilla bit a way that I don't think was intended. I just ran through that shit. It took 3 or 4 tries but if you could train our way out of Guk or Sol B then you can do that here.

spronk

FPS noob
game is gonna move to Epic games launcher starting tomorrow, it will be removed from steam (for a while?) but if you pre ordered (WHY??) you will still get a steam copy

It'll be $10 cheaper on epic
Metro Exodus - Metro Exodus

and of course release on consoles. I still haven't played the previous two so not gonna bother with this one, by the time i probably wanna play it'll be free somewhere