Microtransactions

Sean_sl

shitlord
Dude, you're a self admitted pedophile and we all know it. You stupidly outted yourself and it's never going to go away. Fucking creeper.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Dude, you're a self admitted pedophile and we all know it. You stupidly outted yourself and it's never going to go away. Fucking creeper.
Sean do me a favor and find me some 16 year olds who have yet to enter puberty. Thx in advance. Outted myself as a pedophile by saying I'd fuck legal agepost-pubescentwomen. If I was so ashamed of it why would I continue to say I'd do it over and over every time you uneducated dim wits bring it up?

Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.

THIRTEEN OR YOUNGER. PRIMARY OR EXCLUSIVE. MY GIRLFRIEND IS 25, I SAID I'D FUCK A 16 YEAR OLD IF IT WERE LEGAL.

I don't think pedophile means what you think it means Mr. Anime Pillow Fucker.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Why? Because you're a fucking sociopath who brags about being a child molester. You think it's "normal", that's why you're not ashamed.

I feel gross just talking to you, it's time to just stop doing that. You're not worth it.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Why? Because you're a fucking sociopath who brags about being a child molester. You think it's "normal", that's why you're not ashamed.
I may be a sociopath, I think that accusation has a lot more bearing in reality than any of the others. However I'm not a pedophile and I'm not a child molester. Those are serious accusations that annoy me.

BTW it is normal, that is why it's legal in so much of our country. Unless you're really implying that 30 US states have made child molestation legal.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Ugh, just chiming in this thread to comment on how much I hate microtransactions and how shitty it is that the game market (like most entertainment mediums) is far too saturated with it and other marketing bullshit for this to be going away anytime soon.

I think it all started with WoW, too. I hate that game for so many more reasons than I did when I quit playing it in like 2008. Fuck.
No, it started with Everquest. At least if you just mean MMOs.

Legends of Norrath

SOE will happily sell you a 4 hour 50% xp potion for 40 dollars.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That's what you think, it happens to be wrong

In fact, premium ammo is buyable with credits, so you can have these rounds and not pay any money for it. Also, it isn't "better" ammo. It is inferior to regular ammo in a couple of ways. The only thing APCR is flat out better than AP is at close range with a well angled shot. It loses penetration over distance at a higher rate than AP and at long range, APCR is actually weaker on penetration than AP.
HEAT will always bounce on spaced armor, so you'd bounce hits with HEAT that would have penetrated with AP or even HE.
HESH suffers from its own minor detriments, but that one is by far the rarest type of premium ammo.

This is how good premium ammo is in WoT.
Oh man, I can't wait to tell my friend who regularly buys premium ammo this!