Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Shadow of Mordor Sequel)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I guess the install for this us 100gb, evidence it is the best game ever.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Sulrn

Deuces
I guess the install for this us 100gb, evidence it is the best game ever.

May Gary Gygax have mercy on your gaming soul.

a30bbd54bd74cf0032b08dbf71011d57.jpg

After Ralph Nader spends eternity punishing you for your anti-consumer sins.

quote-the-essence-of-globalization-is-a-subordination-of-human-rights-of-labor-rights-consumer-ralph-nader-60-43-81.jpg

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Look at this fun and quirky video from WB's marketing dept that really shows they understand Tolkien and uruk culture. I can't wait to enjoy all the incredible humor in the game.

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh help me Bro's, I'm wavering, I loved the first game and the GMG pre-order for $38 is tempting me. Help me stay strong.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
So is there any solid info on what the different things that are added in with the silver and gold editions? im trying to understand what the fuck they added that they thing is worth an extra 30/50?

Sulrn

Deuces
Ugh help me Bro's, I'm wavering, I loved the first game and the GMG pre-order for $38 is tempting me. Help me stay strong.

If you can make it through the last several pages of this thread and last few years of steam sales and not be reassured waiting is in your everyone's best interests, your will power is as feminine as your avatar.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Im taking off two weeks of work to rush to the end game and be the best sauron ever. Ive been saving up my good boy points to trade in tor Tolkien bucks to buy a the full set of dead developer orcs.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do not care if it is the cheesiest money grubbing shell of a game ever. That Thrak video just made me buy it. That is some funny shit.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bought the game 30% off and will not pay a dime in microtransactions. That's fair to me.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I bought this game for twice retail using a third party foreign seller on eBay and will never get it. I feel that I'm getting the full experience.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am level 21 now, halfway through the game, I have not scene a micro transaction yet. Or even a place to buy it, I have meet three legendary orcs before I started to build my army. Three online portion is not working for me yet, presumably due to the fact the game I'd not out yet.

It's not as good as the first one and so far lots and lots of bugs. One collectable is memories of Sheldon and Sauron from the long past, when Sauron is a man, no armour plotting. It's lore stuff that I really want to see but none of my cut scenes work.

The combat is the same, you are super OP slayng orcs trolls. The travel and movment Is really good, lots of sprinting and long jump options.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I am level 21 now, halfway through the game, I have not scene a micro transaction yet. Or even a place to buy it, I have meet three legendary orcs before I started to build my army. Three online portion is not working for me yet, presumably due to the fact the game I'd not out yet.

It's not as good as the first one and so far lots and lots of bugs. One collectable is memories of Sheldon and Sauron from the long past, when Sauron is a man, no armour plotting. It's lore stuff that I really want to see but none of my cut scenes work.

The combat is the same, you are super OP slayng orcs trolls. The travel and movment Is really good, lots of sprinting and long jump options.
You playing on nemesis mode or normal?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I tried to play Shadow of Mordor again to get rid of the itch, but turns out I can't buy the Season Pass in Japan. Guess I'm putting WB on The List.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
GOTY edition or whatever isn't available?

"This item is currently unavailable in your region" for both the GOTY Edition and Upgrade, and when other websites sell it online with steam codes, they always mention it doesn't activate in region: Japan.

It's a pretty common things here, a lot of the games companies are assholes to PC gaming. Trying to maintain their console cash cows.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This future game of the year is coming out in a few hours in SK. Anyone got a VPN I can use to unlock it for when I get home? I guess it releases midnight in local time zones, so it'll be all unlocked in Russia by the time I need it.

Sulrn

Deuces
Tuco, you need to teach Tarrant how to have a soul.

Even though I disprove of your purchase, throughout the ranting you've consistently responded with humor and personality and not come off as passive aggressive like Tarrant.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco, you need to teach Tarrant how to have a soul.

Even though I disprove of your purchase, throughout the ranting you've consistently responded with humor and personality and not come off as passive aggressive like Tarrant.
@Tarrant is the guy at the bar washing down his misery in alcohol and fighting anyone who tries to bring up that he's only going to wake up worse off than he is. I'm the guy using the alcohol to accept and enjoy my misery.

Of course, all misery will come to an end when the perfect game comes out tonight/tomorrow and me and my legion of legendary Tokein-buck orcs rampage through Westeros.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users