Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Shadow of Mordor Sequel)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I was laughing so hard when Tuco didn't realize it.

This thread is way better than the game.

Tuco I need to teach you how to do this better.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yes I did, go back and read you shmuck.
It doens't count unless you sperg out with a full paragraph with a bunch of faggoty elven names and a bunch of nonsense reasoning for why the LotR books are longer than "and the eagles dropshipped that sumbitch in the volcano and everyone lived, even Ned Stark.".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So you can set up your fort and other players can try to take it over in basically a skirmish fight. Who would've anticipated that people would start creating hacked forts?
ssee3j3qlrsz.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Little do they know it's not a hack. It's Warner Brothers Bob hoping someone will want to see how epic it is and go to the online store to buy some orcs.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Little do they know it's not a hack. It's Warner Brothers Bob hoping someone will want to see how epic it is and go to the online store to buy some orcs.
lol

You know how fucking dumb you'd have to be to see cheat-forts and try to beat it via $$?

It'd be like getting your sandcastle on the beach rekt by a bully, and then you decide to pay someone $10 to build another sandcastle for you.

If they had the option to buy specific orc perks, I could see being tempted just because you'd probably only be able to beat a cheat overlord with a really specific build that includes a specific set of follower traits.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
lol

You know how fucking dumb you'd have to be to see cheat-forts and try to beat it via $$?

It'd be like getting your sandcastle on the beach rekt by a bully, and then you decide to pay someone $10 to build another sandcastle for you.

No it would be like a bully building a better sand castle then yours using cement, then you try to attack it with your plastic shovel, and the dude kicks your butt as you break your plastic shovel realizing it isn't sand, so you hire The Mountain to go kick the guys ass and run over the castle with a 4x4 F150.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No it would be like a bully building a better sand castle then yours using cement, then you try to attack it with your plastic shovel, and the dude kicks your butt as you break your plastic shovel realizing it isn't sand, so you hire The Mountain to go kick the guys ass and run over the castle with a 4x4 F150.
I'm not really interested in convincing you of this, because you're much better as a pearl clutcher in the dark, but you'd have a point if you could p2w the equivalent of cement in Shadow of War.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm not really interested in convincing you of this, because you're much better as a pearl clutcher in the dark, but you'd have a point if you could p2w the equivalent of cement in Shadow of War.

Oh but you can my long lost buddy.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
lol

If they had the option to buy specific orc perks, I could see being tempted just because you'd probably only be able to beat a cheat overlord with a really specific build that includes a specific set of follower traits.

You would have to be Activision dumb

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen man, i hate p2w, but if one of the options was to get The Mountain in SoW i might

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't even think the Mountain would be that powerful in LotR terms. He'd basically be a rather large uruk.

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not a fan of the loot box deal. But would have never thought of asking a politician what they plan to do abou them. Guess I was in the party of "if you quit buying them, they will go away eventually - or just not buy those and move on".

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Let me introduce you to Az-Laar

View attachment 154953

This mother fucker is my right hand man. My fire build lives off the inferno he produces with everything he does. As soon as he enters combat, he toots his horn and all hell breaks loose. He summons those sapper guys from the Sauron Strikes Back movie that blew up the wall, who ignite everyone. He thing wings out bombs and mines at dudes. And then he unleashes the massive flame cannon thing on his back and spews molten lava on every orc around.

I had to shame him to lower his level so I could dominate him, and in doing so I gave him a mortal weakness to ranged attacks. I know it's just a matter of time until some random orc head shots him or something. I should've just leveled up a few times.
After many epic battles where me and Az-Laar dominated the enemy in a torrent of flame, Az-Laar saw fit to betray me. He gained the Iron-Will trait, making it impossible for me to dominate him. I shamed him, though I wish him success. I don't know if I'll ever find an orc as perfectly built as Az-Laar.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think you can shame him down so that they lose the iron will trait.
Yeah, but it has too high of a chance to corrupt him. One shame was enough and he served me well. I depart the region and hope he lives a strong life.

Truthfully, he made the game way too easy it was boring. The combination of a fire-god like Az-Laar and my warmonger gear made me invincible.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
awww shiiit, look who followed me to Beregost, lost iron will on being shamed and decided to hang out again?