Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Shadow of Mordor Sequel)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So this is currently something along the lines of: $17 for base, and $31 for gold edition over at GMG. Is the Gold Edition worth picking up? It includes the story dlc, is that any good? What about loot crates and shit post-patch? Worth it? Not exactly sure where the versions stand currently.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So this is currently something along the lines of: $17 for base, and $31 for gold edition over at GMG. Is the Gold Edition worth picking up? It includes the story dlc, is that any good? What about loot crates and shit post-patch? Worth it? Not exactly sure where the versions stand currently.

Yea its a worth the buy now. Gold Edition is with the price.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck this game is better than I remember.

I'm seriously stressed out playing this game in all the right ways. I'm just trying to shake the rust off in the new brutal difficulty mode in the starting area and having trouble killing more than a few captains before getting splatted. Killing them is so satisfying, dying to them is so invigorating, killing any uruk that kills me is an absolute delight.

Plus I know the game only gets better as the game stacks layer after layer of complexity with Talion's incredible array of abilities. Right now I'm playing checkers, but I know the game is going to get better when I'm playing 3d Go.

Last edited:
  • 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I'm seriously stressed out playing this game in all the right ways. I'm just trying to shake the rust off in the new brutal difficulty mode in the starting area and having trouble killing more than a few captains before getting splatted. Killing them is so satisfying, dying to them is so invigorating, killing any uruk that kills me is an absolute delight.

Plus I know the game only gets better as the game stacks layer after layer of complexity with Talion's incredible array of abilities. Right now I'm playing checkers, but I know the game is going to get better when I'm playing 3d Go.

I wish there were still lootboxes so you could fund this going on sale sooner. I really should have bought it when it was 30 bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wish there were still lootboxes so you could fund this going on sale sooner. I really should have bought it when it was 30 bucks.
You're just stealing if you're not paying full price + buying all the DLCs individually (private property and season passes are theft).

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
On sale for 16 bucks on GMG.
On sale for consoles around 20-30.

Can also get the gold edition for 32 on GMG right now and I think that includes all DLC?

Not a bad deal. Too bad Warner doesn't give two shits about their MT market, and are using this as a way to just lengthen their life cycle. The next game they launch will have the exact same garbage. Just watch.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
On sale for 16 bucks on GMG.
On sale for consoles around 20-30.

Can also get the gold edition for 32 on GMG right now and I think that includes all DLC?

Not a bad deal. Too bad Warner doesn't give two shits about their MT market, and are using this as a way to just lengthen their life cycle. The next game they launch will have the exact same garbage. Just watch.
It'll probably have some RMT, but I have to imagine they fired the team responsible for the Shadow of War debacle that crippled their sales and probably earned them jack shit in return.

They'd be drowning in sales and $$$ if they just sold skins, cloaks and different voices for the main character.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It'll probably have some RMT, but I have to imagine they fired the team responsible for the Shadow of War debacle that crippled their sales and probably earned them jack shit in return.

They'd be drowning in sales and $$$ if they just sold skins, cloaks and different voices for the main character.

Id pay 5 bucks all day every day to play through as a hobit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Brikker Brikker how dare you give me a repost for this post you filthy tark.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno why my previous response got blanked out but...

You like to live dangerously don't you?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dunno why my previous response got blanked out but...

You like to live dangerously don't you?
I just figured you reached peak rage where the forum couldn't even render your response. Much like Sauron did when he lost a 1v1 vs gandalf in the second ring war.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just figured you reached peak rage where the forum couldn't even render your response. Much like Sauron did when he lost a 1v1 vs gandalf in the second ring war.

pretty sure that war was about a braclet

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
confirmed naz ghoul

4nLZav3.jpg

• 1Like