Mighty No. 9 - Megaman Spiritual Successor

an accordion_sl

shitlord
1377997511-1.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o9/mighty-no-9

Sad that we're pretty much never going to get a new 2D Megaman game, but this should be an interesting alternative.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Pledge $10,000 or more
DINNER WITH KEIJI INAFUNE ==== Dinner and drinks with the man, the myth, the legend, Keiji Inafune, here in Tokyo. (Travel and lodging expenses are not included.) Includes all previous non-limited rewards. (Check the reward section of the page for more details.)

Limited (8 of 9 remaining)

lol @ that fucking idiot.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Does nobody have an original thought any more?

These are dark times my friends. Dark times.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Can pretty much guarantee that with a ridiculous stretch goal like that, there won't be a console version.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Can pretty much guarantee that with a ridiculous stretch goal like that, there won't be a console version.
660k in less than 24 hours and you think it is absolutely impossible it'll reach 2.5mil (1.84mil more) with 30 days to go? Basically it needs an additional 32k backers at the current average donation. It got 40 more in the time it took me to write this post and hit refresh. I'll bet it hits that stretch goal with a week+ left.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure you can do a really good Megaman game with much better than 16 bit graphics. The entire game is based around hitting pixel perfect on jumps and weak spots etc.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't see them struggling to get the exposure needed to bring in backers and hit all those goals
rrr_img_42299.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
Funded. Less than 48 hours. So... how far past 2.5mil do people think it'll go? Think they'll add more stretch goals?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They've hit the 2nd stretch at 1.35 million. Now the game will be available for Mac & LINUX. 1.15 million to go until they're all stretched out (and on PS3, Xbox 360 & Wii U).