Mighty No. 9 - Megaman Spiritual Successor

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This board is on fire with the wit today

BUT

Mega Man 4 (I am aware of heat man's charge up weapon in 2) had the charge up buster. Here's hoping they get it in 3.

Also noticed your little p bullets don't reach the entire screen length. Thought this lil guy was mega.... or at least mighty.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
^ damn i had no idea it was that bad. Chris Roberts must be laughing his ass off.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well, the fact that this ended up sucking is certainly disappointing.

For those looking for a truly modernized take on Mega Man (Mega Man X, to be more specific) that very much captures the spirit and feel of the original while updating it for modern audiences, I recommend20XX. It's an action-platformer with roguelike elements that not only controls just like MMX (including a second playable character clearly inspired by Zero), it does a fantastic job emulating the graphic and musical style of Mega Man's heyday. It's still in early access but I'm already pretty impressed.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
All they had to do is make it like Mega Man X4, the best mega man game.

#hottake

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Shovel Knight is fantastic, but closer to Duck Tales in gameplay than Mega Man.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm bumping this thread because my son got into this and this meant that I beat the entire game while he watched. This game fucking sucked dick 100%. Entire playthrough was the game gargling cum

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine getting all that Kickstarter funding to blow it on this game and then you try to make a sequel and it doesn't get funded.

Whats inafune up to these days?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats inafune up to these days?

Last I heard Comcept was purchased by level 5. I think they made him a CCO and now he's kind of just a talking head.

I've not seen anything about Red Ash, his Mega Man Legends follow-up, but they could have just let it die a quiet death so he could just go back to just being a public figure for the company to raise money(which I imagine he can still do in Asia).