Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I believe in you Trollface.

Go home to Korea and find yourself a nice waifu to bring back to Canadia.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We're not talking about you or keg. We're talking about Aychamo. You basically have nobody supporting your opinion that the moderation drove off Doctor Nutbag. I'm not defending the moderation in general. I'm defending it in regards to Aychamo.

As far as you posting nudity outside of SS/RR, rules be rules. Deal with it.
It goes to show pattern of moderation, you honor. The guy said it was moderation that broke the camels back. Why is that suddenly bad evidence? Because a controversial poster said it? Meh. I don't see anything positive in driving away a contributing poster, controversial or not. Can you show there is a pattern to his 'rage quitting' or are you labeling every poster whom disagrees with Amod a raqe quitter? Curious indeed, yes siree
smile.png

Deal with it? I post here daily, don't I? It would be nice if we had these rules freely available and not simply in the SS - from the beginning. For those of us not scared by the human body etc.
smile.png

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can you show there is a pattern to his 'rage quitting' or are you labeling every poster whom disagrees with Amod a raqe quitter? Curious indeed, yes siree
smile.png
Dr. Date Rape does have quite a long history of spectacular rage quits, there's no disputing that.

iannis

Musty Nester
J.D. Aychamo ragequit his own forums.

At this point in his life, it's just a personality trait. When he walks in the door you smile, slap him on the back, laugh at his jokes, and wait for the inevitable clusterfuck.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Izo, if I were in your country, I would visit your windmill and let you give me a physical.

iannis

Musty Nester
I have a question.

Why do you spell it "revoke" and "irrevocable".

What kind of gypsy magic turns the k into a c?

Is English haunted?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Is English haunted?
You tell me. You are the one that believes in an all-powerful creator for no reason. Why wouldn't you also believe in ghosts?

See, I just wanted to show that atheists can make fun of theists outside the atheism thread too!

iannis

Musty Nester
You tell me. You are the one that believes in an all-powerful creator for no reason. Why wouldn't you also believe in ghosts?

See, I just wanted to show that atheists can make fun of theists outside the atheism thread too!
Now I'm not saying I believe in ghosts... but...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

khalid

Unelected Mod
I kinda believe in ghosts.
When I was a kid, my stepfather noticed how I constantly read my mom's science textbooks. He wanted to "bond" with me, so he bought me a book on ghosts and the supernatural. He couldn't understand how it offended the shit out of me.

It was kinda how that I felt when the scifi channel started showing ghosthunters. Except, I liked that channel at the time more than my stepfather.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I had one good solid LSD flashback in all my years of doing it, and a couple small ones.

That one good one though was awesome. I was laying in bed going to sleep when I got a whole body buzz, really strong one, sat up, and watched this gridded off globe of planet Earth appear in front of my eyes about 3-4 feet away from me and spin rapidly in constantly changing directions for about 10 minutes or so. Then the buzz went away and the gridded off globe faded away.

Then I went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.