Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My memory is fuzzy but I think everyone has to call video games by their original Japanese titles or they ban you.

30 man bukake followed by some really minor shit with Sean (it's in the Sean complaint thread)
Holy fuck. This place is still run as wonderfully as ever I see. My favorite part about that is how it supposedly has something to do with revealing personal information, but the actual infracted post wouldn't have told me (someone who didn't already know that information) anything if it hadn't blown up because some retard decided it was infraction worthy. Now, as a result, I know 100% of the details. Good job on that one, Sean. Way to protect your personal information, dipshit.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck. This place is still run as wonderfully as ever I see. My favorite part about that is how it supposedly has something to do with revealing personal information, but the actual infracted post wouldn't have told me (someone who didn't already know that information) anything if it hadn't blown up because some retard decided it was infraction worthy. Now, as a result, I know 100% of the details. Good job on that one, Sean. Way to protect your personal information, dipshit.
For the record, I rarely run into mod abuse in the forums that matter. You know, like sports. Worst you have to deal with there is Tarrant's two team faggotry.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
GOOD TO SEE YOU.

11.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'll do vodka shots with you anytime dude.

I'll do my best to troll Mikhail back here but based on how high his blood pressure would get over dumb shit it's probably not the healthiest thing in the world for him.
I just got home, about 6 sierra nevadas and about 5 shots of stoli.

I AM RIPE.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I just got home, about 6 sierra nevadas and about 5 shots of stoli.

I AM RIPE.
Mmmmm, Sierra Nevadas, second favorite beer behind Big Wave Pale Ale. Taking the GRE on Saturday morning, then I'm going to get absolutely shit faced and make an ass out of myself hitting on college girls fifteen years younger than myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.