Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Garglechimp is now claiming that cities are a detriment to human civilization in the politics thread.

Does his bleach gargling have to bounds?

Also beagle, the GRE is easy as shit now.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am claiming PRIMA NOCTAE.

We are lobbying for MagicNumbers to get his name change. A mod made a deal and doesn't want to hold up to it and we can actually do something about it.

Rally the troops and give MagicNumbers +nets!

FOR FREEDO

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Garglechimp is now claiming that cities are a detriment to human civilization in the politics thread.

Does his bleach gargling have to bounds?

Also beagle, the GRE is easy as shit now.

I read his arguments, he is the dumbest motherfucker in the world truly.

I love the part where he claims that all the arts come from the poors and the rich have nothing to do with it. The entire Renaissance was bankrolled by wealthy Italian families like the Medicis. Michelangelo didnt just paint in his spare time in the evenings and then go to his shoeshine job in the morning.

Without the wealthy bankrolling the poor artists and purchasing art, art basically would never exist. This has been true through existence of humanity.

AND ON THAT subject, what has conservatism ever contributed to art aside from retarded Jon McNaughton paintings which is basically just propaganda posters in watercolor? I took Liberal Arts at the University. I don't ever remember seeing Conservative Arts on the curriculum.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just his statement "cities have been bursting humans for millenniums" is enough to dismiss him as nothing other than a chimp banging randomly on a keyboard.

Yes cities are terrible. That is why there has been no improvement to anyone's lives, rich or poor since the advent of cities.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
chimp banging randomly on a keyboard.
lol, awesome visual. it should be his avatar

chimp_computer.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
fucking gargle chimp trying to split the atom in his lab where he washes test tubes

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think I have about 35 gallons of bleach for decontaminating purposes in my labs, I want to let the chimp loose in them to make his day.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Honestly i think Obama should offer a one year delay on the mandate since the website is such a clusterfuck. It would give the Republicans in the House an out to get out of this mess, and the Dems could be seen as being flexible and working towards the people's best interests in the face of circumstances out of their control while not really giving anything up to the Reps.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
And then the website will crash and be unfunctional again when the traffic is even higher when it goes live again.

Also, private insurance companies have been rolling out their own sites. The only downside is that you can't ccompare every other plan offered on them.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The website and exchanges would stay live, just give people an extra year to sign up and avoid penalties, that's all. Work out the kinks over a period of 14 months instead of two months.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It is kind of bullshit that the law says we have until Jan 1 to get signed up and the only portal to getting signed up is still pretty fucked. I was on there today and there are still problems.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The fines for the first year are only like 90 some odd dollars per adult.

The problem is going to be two and three years from now when the fines are 2000 plus for a family of four.

The people who can least afford to have 2000 dollars garnished from their EITC and other tax returns are going to feel the pain badly because those are the same people who can't afford the monthly premiums, despite the subsidization that comes in at tax time that is supposed to reimburse them.

That 400 dollars some odd for a family of four for a bronze plan, per month, shit or lose 2 grand at tax time is going to be changed before it hits. There's no way that makes it live without people picking up pitchforks and torches.

Status
Not open for further replies.