Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He isn't saying it is going to be the end of the world you idiot. He is saying that it will get changed when we find out its going to be hurting many poor people.
Ding ding ding ding

We have a winner.

This is the part that underlies the whole "pitchforks" argument and it's the part you don't actually have evidence for. I don't think any rational person contends that a system designed for 350 million people is going to perfectly cover every case, but the scale of the uncovered cases isn't nearly as big as you're insinuating.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj vs column was a much lighter read than this shit.
I know. In Column's defense, at least he's humourous.

Mikhail's just a soggy, half baked butthurt old fart who can't handle his poor ego getting dirt on it.

Which is hilarious since he spends so much time playing in the mud.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is the part that underlies the whole "pitchforks" argument and it's the part you don't actually have evidence for. I don't think any rational person contends that a system designed for 350 million people is going to perfectly cover every case, but the scale of the uncovered cases isn't nearly as big as you're insinuating.
I'm not insinuating anything. I said that those prices are untenable long term and they'll have to be changed.

Then you got all mad, demanded proof that these people exist, were given that proof, got mad again, hastily read the website, quoted something that you thought supported your side, got proven wrong again, got even more mad and here we are.

You could avoid these situations by not being an egotistic narcissistic sociopathic maniac, and also reading more carefully in the future.

These people exist. They aren't fucking unicorns. My family is one of them. We make about 34k a year. Two students, two kids. My wife and I have never had insurance except when she had medicare because she was pregnant, our children get a combination of medicaid and KCHIP and my wife's work offers her insurance, so we aren't eligible for shit and are being forced to purchase insurance. Kindly stop being a retard. I'm for the ACA, but I'm more for it as a pathway to single payer than I am enthusiastic about the law as it stands today.

Nothing I have said or implied was ever meant, or taken, by anyone but you, as a condemnation of the law.

I merely pointed out, in a conversation with Beagle, some areas of concern that would have to be changed before they take effect, you got super mad after reading what you wanted to read in what I typed, instead of what I actually typed, and now here we are.

I'm not insinuating anything. I said that those prices are untenable long term
FOR WHOM, EXACTLY?

Then you got all mad, demanded proof that these people exist, were given that proof, got mad again, hastily read the website, quoted something that you thought supported your side, got proven wrong again, got even more mad and here we are.
And the moonlanding didn't happen and the holocaust was made up and blah blah blah. Your revisionism is boring.

These people exist. They aren't fucking unicorns. My family is one of them. We make about 34k a year. Two students, two kids. My wife and I have never had insurance except when she had medicare because she was pregnant, our children get a combination of medicaid and KCHIP and my wife's work offers her insurance, so we aren't eligible for shit and are being forced to purchase insurance. Kindly stop being a retard. I'm for the ACA, but I'm more for it as a pathway to single payer than I am enthusiastic about the law as it stands today.
Yeah except you're not going to paying anything like the numbers you threw out. It's completely dishonest for you to use your family as an example WHEN YOU AREN'T.

Nothing I have said or implied was ever meant, or taken, by anyone but you, as a condemnation of the law.
There's no way that makes it live without people picking up pitchforks and torches.

So what, people on a bronze plan may pay 375 instead of 400 and people on the silver plan may pay 650 instead of 675. Thanks a lot guys. You really helped out there.

You are so desperate now to dig yourself out of this hole you're just taking wild swings at anything that might help you.
People on the bronze plan (in the income range you're concerned about) pay $0.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And that's not even me TRYING to go in and point out that these are numbers being released by the administration, who has boggled up the launch of the websites so badly 1 in 100 people can sign up currently. Please.

I could sit here and nitpick you to death all day too Mikhail, but I don't care. You're off on a tangent arguing against shadow Republicans that aren't even there.

There's a politics thread if you want to go argue with retarded Republicans who want to see the ACA repealed. No one in this thread wants that. We were discussing the issues like adults, and you couldn't handle it and flew off the handle over nothing, literally, over things no one said.

And that's not even me TRYING to go in and point out that these are numbers being released by the administration, who has boggled up the launch of the websites so badly 1 in 100 people can sign up currently. Please.
The irony of this argument being presented on a board full of MMO nerds is just astounding.

There's a politics thread if you want to go argue with retarded Republicans who want to see the ACA repealed. No one in this thread wants that. We were discussing the issues like adults, and you couldn't handle it and flew off the handle over nothing, literally, over things no one said.
There's no way that makes it live without people picking up pitchforks and torches.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol Mikhail, your own link shows that a family of four in Wyoming could be paying 1200 dollars a month in premiums

Literally. That chart at the top of the page.

rrr_img_46111.png

Lol Mikhail, your own link shows that a family of four in Wyoming could be paying 1200 dollars a month in premiums

Literally. That chart at the top of the page.

rrr_img_46111.png
"The benchmark is the second-lowest cost "silver" policy for 48 states, upon which federal subsidies are based."

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? FUCKING READ DIPSHIT.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Who paid nothing out of pocket for healthcare pre-Obamacare?
Look at him trying to qualify and couch it now.

No, no. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You said

People on the bronze plan (in the income range you're concerned about) pay $0.
Go find us a person who has successfully signed up for ACA and is paying 0 dollars out of pocket for the Bronze plan, or kindly go back into 6 months of hiding in the hopes people forget how much you embarass yourself every time you open your mouth.

Go find us a person who has successfully signed up for ACA and is paying 0 dollars out of pocket for the Bronze plan, or kindly go back into 6 months of hiding in the hopes people forget how much you embarass yourself every time you open your mouth.
Which out-of-pocket expenses are we talking about now? Premiums?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"The benchmark is the second-lowest cost "silver" policy for 48 states, upon which federal subsidies are based."

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? FUCKING READ DIPSHIT.
I'm not seeing a refutation of the fact that your own link shows that families of four in Wyoming will be paying 1200 dollars PER MONTH to be insured.

Oh, sure, they could go with the Bronze plan. And pay about 200 dollars less a month in exchange for getting to pay 34% MORE out of pocket when they get sick, though.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Which out-of-pocket expenses are we talking about now? Premiums?
You tell me, you're the one who said they are paying 0 dollars. Sounds to me like your claim was that I can get a bronze plan for exactly 0 dollars a month, provided I pay 34% more in out of pocket expenses than I would for the silver plan if I get sick or injured.

But you tell us Mikhail. What were you claiming?

I'm not seeing a refutation of the fact that your own link shows that families of four in Wyoming will be paying 1200 dollars PER MONTH to be insured.
ON THE SILVER PLAN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

about 200 dollars less a month
Source?

for getting to pay 34% MORE out of pocket when they get sick, though.
HOLY SHIT. SOMEONE GET CNN ON THE LINE. INSURANCE WITH CHEAPER PREMIUMS HAVE HIGHER COSTS WHEN YOU USE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.