Mindhunter

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wendy I guess was just cruising for trim and got caught in a relationship that was more serious than she was looking for?
you tell us, youre the only person that seemingly watched that bullshit, we all just FF, through it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A potential third season of Mindhunter has been put on indefinite hold and cast members Jonathan Groff, Holt McCallany and Anna Torv have been released from their contracts. Exec producer David Fincher’s busy schedule precipitated the move. The show has not, however, been cancelled.

“David is focused on directing his first Netflix film Mank and on producing the second season of Love, Death and Robots,” a Netflix rep said in a statement to TVLine. “He may revisit Mindhunter again in the future, but in the meantime felt it wasn’t fair to the actors to hold them from seeking other work while he was exploring new work of his own.”

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Ffffffuuuuuuu

the-resultsare-and-this-shit-sucks-ass-memes-com-14991469.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
tbh, could be good if they let some time go by and come back like in the late 80s or something. The timeline is all fucky, could fix that.

But realistically, they're not getting these guys back, show is done. Main character just got a role in the new Matrix movie.

• 2Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Netflix is making the same mistakes HBO was making in the 00s. Fucking Deadwood all over again.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This sucks major turds. Really, really hope they go against the grain and can somehow bring all of them back in...

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn. I was already disappointed that we have to wait 2 years for a new season and now this. Shame! I really enjoyed it, especially season 1. It would be great if they figure something out, but I doubt.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly though, the second season was not as good as the first. I mean it was still good, but they changed up the formula and centering on that stupid case of the kid murder the entire season was IMO a mistake, but what do I know.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it wasn't as good as the first but they still had some great moments. Especially Kemper and Manson. They should keep more like the first season but maybe they thought it's good to change something and they failed a bit. It's hard to tell for sure.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's surprising. It really is.

It might be a hard show to write, but it can't be a hard or expensive show to produce.

I liked the Jarhead FBI Senior agent a lot.

I suppose there's just not enough in it. It's a good solid two seasons (the first is a little better, I agree) but... it's just good solid work ya know? You're not making any huge career jumpstarting splashes with mindhunter.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Fuckers, all the cock teasing about Dennis Radar - that shit's never going to get resolved now.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think I bitched enough about it, idk, it jsut should have been a better show than it was. I don't think that's the fault of the topics, the Atlanta child murders was a fascinating topic to take on. Just poor execution and poor storytelling. I'm not happy about it going away, but also it was degrading in quality anyway, rather see it just go out than continue down that path.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well this sucks. One of the few shows I actually truly enjoyed (I read a lot about serial killers).

Oh well, I'll get my fill with Last Podcast on the Left

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And yet Netflix has no problem churning out reams of episodes of worthless garbage.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just make a new series called "Ed Kemper gets interviewed by a few mormon looking bitches"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this is fucking bullshit. This was one of the very few shows that was actually interesting.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Charles Manson performance I found so interesting and charismatic that I'll probably pick up Manson's writings at some point.

So good job there sorta I guess?

"You look like a composite of what people told you that you should be" is a burn for the ages given who it was directed at.