Minecraft

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have a fenced in area near spawn if anyone needs to stay safe at night. Grab some wheat if you want, but please PLEASE replant seeds.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm thinking I might go build a platformer dungeon with a redstone/piston floor - water ladder jumps - and put diamonds at the end of it.

Don't RIP boyz

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is your opinion on Villagers? I feel a responsibility towards them, to keep them safe and to build them the best place they could possibly have.
Yet, I imagine their charm not working on all - to the point of considering them a worthless nuisance.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The only mod I'd really want is the chest lock. Can't trust a Soygen.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What is your opinion on Villagers? I feel a responsibility towards them, to keep them safe and to build them the best place they could possibly have.
Yet, I imagine their charm not working on all - to the point of considering them a worthless nuisance.
I can setup a pretty sick iron farm thing with villagers.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to be whitelisted as well, although I can't promise anything even remotely interesting will come from me!

IGN is Vvoid. Thanks for doing this.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I think I'll be playing this tonight so if anyone wants to hop in mumble or whatever let's do it. (RR WoW guild mumble - Pm me for infos)

I'll be mining mostly and looking to trade ores for stacks of sand.

Vitality

HUSTLE
That's quite a "dirt" collection you have in your chest. It would be a real shame should something happen to it.
Soyboy, where's your house at? Or are you just dicking on bisi's stuff? I put a bone in his chest as a show of good faith.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't built anything yet. I was just running around for a few minutes. I see bisi already built a stairway to hell.

Vitality

HUSTLE
We should flip on the RPG mod so I can level unarmed skill and punch your guys' weapons out of your hands and throw them in lava.

I gathered 128 cacti the other day to make a cactus pit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I'm going to be setting up the mountain castle building thing as a guild bank of sorts. Eventially it will have labeled chests and everything for storage.