Miniature Painting

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I retook the pic on black. Fuck I am
Bad with my camera. Anyone have any feedbCk?

Looks good to me! Phone or camera? I just added Snapseed to my phone to play around with. Came recommended by a lot of people.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I love the paint job and the conversion; top notch. But, because I'm a lore nerd, I love to see Chaos marines with scars and damaged armor. They are 10,000+ years old, after all.

The Soul Drinkers are technically Loyal Renegades, and a succesor chapter. They are loyal to the emperor but feel the imperium has lost its way. They fight chaos but are hunted by all sides.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
converted my chapter master Sarpedon

2029CB28-159A-49AB-9C36-B4454BA9E1C8.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can only see the mistakes at this point lol, but I think this is actually pretty good for me. Improvement.

Ultra CoP Final 2.jpg
Ultra CoP Final 4.jpg
Ultra CoP Final 3.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Mistakes????

A painter notices his mistakes and improvements they could have made in every single thing they paint. I even see the top tier award winning painters commenting on their own masterpieces the same way when they are finished.

If you ever get off your ass and start, you’ll see.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
A painter notices his mistakes and improvements they could have made in every single thing they paint. I even see the top tier award winning painters commenting on their own masterpieces the same way when they are finished.

If you ever get off your ass and start, you’ll see.
I probably never will :trollface:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks great. How does that translate to the table top, as far as stat lines and points price? Dreadnought stats? lol

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Looks great. How does that translate to the table top, as far as stat lines and points price? Dreadnought stats? lol
Going to use it as Bobby G if I run my list as ultras, hence me fitting it on a 60mm base, but really it is a cool thing that fits my army and don’t expect it to actually see much play.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't hire them mercs they are all sleeping on the job.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Damien Who Laughs! I think I finally found a recipe for red that I like!

ADUSReZ.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Commissioner done, on to the big Batman Who Laughs next!

2i7D4X5.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Finished up some random possessed and now
Working on the new Fabius.

3CC67BAB-1C87-4434-9BB3-3C0674C96531.jpeg

330B3AF0-CED0-4E0E-833D-7CA2D9B86300.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users