Miniature Painting

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Haha I don’t know what this means but ok.
Oh man you’re missing out on one of the most entertaining threads we’ve had in a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: Erronius and Fyff

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
4d 9h 13m
More entertaining than woman who broke your heart thread? Idk if anyone can top the heroin/hooker chronicles.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
More entertaining than woman who broke your heart thread? Idk if anyone can top the heroin/hooker chronicles.
It’s pretty damn funny. Quality shoops, great shit talking, shitting on local shitty artists. Great stuff.

Erronius

Elder shitposter of R'lyeh
<Gold Donor>
81d 2h 13m
Never thought the troll kings of FOH would actually benefit me in any way so thank you!
Just because we're Trolls doesn't mean we're bad people or anything...
A break from all the chaos.

You get your ass back in there and keep painting Chaos!

1614378730771.png

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
28d 9h 28m
Current status of the Death Guard. I have more to do but I'm gonna switch it up for a bit now to Lumineth I think. Or Sisters of Battle. We'll see hah.
I like doing a good size squad then switching to something new.

Death Guard Feb 2021.jpg

Aazrael

Blackwing Lair Raider
66d 20h 34m
Painted the first gunpla I bought a few months ago. Was going to weather this one but thought twice about using acrylics for it as that's the base paint and top coat. And if I instead use enamels it's easy to undo if I mess up.

Think I will order some enamel paints for just weathering and chipping, the question is what paints would I need to do most weathering. Thinking I should be able to keep it to a few bottles of paint.

20210305_134154.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: Gankak and Lasch