Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Pick up women on tinder, is shocked he meets souless human shells. You can't explain that.

I've got nothing against sluts, god bless them, but if you're looking for a dateable woman, or god forbid one you may want to marry, look elsewhere than on fucking tinder. It's literally an app to find someone you find attractive enough to mix sweat with tonight and that's it.
Lol sure, I'm just not meeting the right girls?. Not many modern, young American women use Tinder or OKC - just the sluts. Not many of them go out to the clubs and hookup. Nope, what I SHOULD be doing is going to places like the local library to meet real American women.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'd have posted the pics instead of calling Mist a cunt, bros. If I had them.
Calling me a cunt is a lot like calling Hitler a Nazi. A bit redundant and isn't going to be as insulting as you're expecting.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I think this is the thread that has finally left me with no desire to ever post here again. Congrats Mist you won. you may now proceed with offing yourself for the good of humanity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If there ain't no white girl titties in here in 24 hours I'm rickshawing this goddamn cocktease abortion thread and calling it the mist and dumar show. Thread ruined yet again by a bunch of shitlords

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think this is the thread that has finally left me with no desire to ever post here again. Congrats Mist you won. you may now proceed with offing yourself for the good of humanity.
2013120111817790_sbig.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If there ain't no white girl titties in here in 24 hours I'm rickshawing this goddamn cocktease abortion thread and calling it the mist and dumar show. Thread ruined yet again by a bunch of shitlords
Call it the Mist is a Cunt AMA Thread.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol sure, I'm just not meeting the right girls?. Not many modern, young American women use Tinder or OKC - just the sluts. Not many of them go out to the clubs and hookup. Nope, what I SHOULD be doing is going to places like the local library to meet real American women.
Reading is fundamental

Dumar_sl

shitlord
But now we need the how, and the why Dumar.

No but seriously, you sound like some woman royally fucked you up and pissed in your cereal while doing it. When you bring up your Tinder dates as examples of how all American women are, it's hard to take you seriously.
How about Sheryl Sandberg? Facebook COO and the de-facto leader of feminism in America?

Sheryl Sandberg_sl said:
When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.
That's RP right there, straight from the horse's mouth.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Dumar is the MMO "done right" guy from FOH who wanted all games to be like UO. I am 99% sure he has never seen a vagina.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd fuck ya for free mist. You wouldn't have to pay.

I swear to god yankees are just backasswards.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I didn't ruin shit. I made one post and Cad started attacking me over dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.