Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Think you have me confused with someone else dude. I am actually pretty much in the middle of the spectrum. I did mention in the MATPOD thread (which you trolled) once or twice that mothers often transfer their insecurities into their daughters and that the daughters often keep a tight radius of dependency on them, where religious girls are concerned. That's hardly RP bullshit.

Also, LOL at that chart. Dumar still refuses to accept the ultimate end result of his "logic".

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, the avid lesbian who has been diddled a whopping 8 times and was so socially shy/awkward that her "partners" thought she wasn't interested? She would definitely know all about the performance standards of an activity she doesn't engage in and finds biologically equivalent to taking a shit (despite it being literally the only function that has afforded her the miserable existence she so loathes). She would also know all about the sexual prowess of a sex she doesn't even find attractive.

Mist, you're so out of touch and lacking perspective that you may as well be Sean. The worst part? You'reproudof this. I really hope you never become a psychologist. Your patients are only going to propogate your miserable outlook. These manufactured miseries and victimization routines are spreading like a plague in modern times, despite this being the most prosperous time at any point in human history. It'd be horrible to have licensed professionals spreading the virus even further.
Quoted for posterity. Single best post you have ever made in this forum.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
ARE YOU THE FUCKING IRS JESUS CHRIST.
I knew you were a secret "Madam" for a dyke hooker ring! Your other side business is probably selling penis enlargement pills to insecure men. Right? Right??

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Unless you're a man who isn't getting any, then you shame them because they are enjoying something you can't.
I learned in HS that the difference between a bitch and a slut was that a slut fucked everybody, and a bitch fucked everybody but you.

My HS was full of a buncha bitches, in case anyone is wondering.

Can we get Dumar's name changed to Norman Dumar Gates please?
Do you mean Bates, or am I missing part of the reference?

NeverlosT

Golden Knight of the Realm
It took 169 posts for this thread to show any promise. I submit that this is a travesty. Goddamn.

rrr_img_93225.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You guys aren't understanding what I'm saying at all - or you're being intentionally obtuse because the truth sucks.

Women are all whores insofar as their options permit them. So are men - but men are a different type of whore. Throughout history, women's hypergamy was kept in check by society - by social norms, ones with religious overtones. Going back hundreds of years, a woman would literallybe killed or torturedif she slept around.

Even as late as the late 50's, this social order of fidelity by the woman was mostly maintained. Women were expected to be the dutiful, faithful housewives of post-war America, and only after the financial success generated by American society did they start to question this role, and the religion that often required it. Theycouldn'tslut it up, and even if they did, it was with Johnny the bad boy with the greased hair from school that one time; it wasn't a new Tinder dick every single weekend. The times, culture werevastlydifferent than today, and that difference tempered women's hypergamous impulse.

Enter feminism, enter social media; women literally have an endless spigot of new guys every day blowing up their phones wanting to have sex - every single moment there's a new potential sex partner. This fuels an endless treadmill of narcissistic behavior, and the combination of feminism and social media has not just sanctioned the feral behavior of modern women, but it celebrates and encourages it.

Modern American women today are undateable. I've been on so many Tinder/OKC dates I can't even count them. There's been weeks where I've had a date with a different girl every single day of the week here in DC - and none of them are worth it for anything long-term. Their personalities, their behaviors, none of it is feminine - it's like a used-up, bitchy masculinity. A tiredness of overstimulation. None of them are real, feminine women anymore - they're like shells in which you simply have a good time with and go onto the next. If you marry one of these shells, you're very naive or very stupid. Use them for what they are; what feminism has taught them to be and your life will be much more fulfilling.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You guys aren't understanding what I'm saying at all - or you're being intentionally obtuse because the truth sucks.

Women are all whores insofar as their options permit them. So are men - but men are a different type of whore. Throughout history, women's hypergamy was kept in check by society - by social norms, ones with religious overtones. Going back hundreds of years, a woman would literallybe killed or torturedif she slept around.

Even as late as the late 50's, this social order of fidelity by the woman was mostly maintained. Women were expected to be the dutiful, faithful housewives of post-war America, and only after the financial success generated by American society did they start to question this role, and the religion that often required it. Theycouldn'tslut it up, and even if they did, it was with Johnny the bad boy with the greased hair from school that one time; it wasn't a new Tinder dick every single weekend. The times, culture werevastlydifferent than today, and that difference tempered women's hypergamous impulse.

Enter feminism, enter social media; women literally have an endless spigot of new guys every day blowing up their phones wanting to have sex - every single moment there's a new potential sex partner. This fuels an endless treadmill of narcissistic behavior, and the combination of feminism and social media has not just sanctioned the feral behavior of modern women, but it celebrates and encourages it.

Modern American women today are undateable. I've been on so many Tinder/OKC dates I can't even count them. There's been weeks where I've had a date with a different girl every single day of the week here in DC - and none of them are worth it for anything long-term. Their personalities, their behaviors, none of it is feminine - it's like a used-up, bitchy masculinity. A tiredness of overstimulation. None of them are real, feminine women anymore - they're like shells in which you simply have a good time with and go onto the next. If you marry one of these shells, you're very naive or very stupid. Use them for what they are; what feminism has taught them to be and your life will be much more fulfilling.
Maybe you are undatable Norman Dumar Bates?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
After being exposed to Dumar's never-ending carousel of Red Pill insanity, I think I'm starting to understand why people got so annoyed with my Sarkeesian rants.

I'm so, so sorry.

1a9873b76e4e2aa9377f78a005e7fbfb.jpeg

(Not saying I was wrong, just saying I understand the annoyed reactions.)

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, Dumar, how does knowing your mom is a whore affect your views on capitalism and religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.